Daniel at Anthony Cumia Compound + videos, New York 7/5/11

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

calypso wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:
calypso wrote: i think after daniel read what anthony saying about casey anthony that i think he wants to distance himself now from him maybe?
Daniel had to reckon with the fact that Anthony does not conceal his visit.
well i think daniel knew and ok'd pictures and b/guard took video and uploaded it
i feel daniel felt that anthony comments during his live show about casey anthony was ntoa cceptable, he did not agree with and felt he had to distance himself..maybe daniel felt betrayed with them all
I'm behind the times......what did Cumia say that was so bad that it might have given Daniel the jitters?
calypso

Post by calypso »

JEC57 wrote:
calypso wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote: Daniel had to reckon with the fact that Anthony does not conceal his visit.
well i think daniel knew and ok'd pictures and b/guard took video and uploaded it
i feel daniel felt that anthony comments during his live show about casey anthony was ntoa cceptable, he did not agree with and felt he had to distance himself..maybe daniel felt betrayed with them all
I'm behind the times......what did Cumia say that was so bad that it might have given Daniel the jitters?
i posted video of anthony's show on tape talking about daniel being there then about casey anthony and how he wil pay her fine and invite her here, he was disgusting..
i think daniel want to distance himself from seeing he associate with such people, pictures are all over place now but it point of them being taken off.
i twitter anthony and say "i suprosed that daniel even gave you time of day when you talk and support a murderess".
ImageImage
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I posted a Wiki link a couple of pages back which clearly describes Opie & Anthony. In my opinion they are worse then Howard Stern, and that's saying something. I was kind of surprised to see DC so openly associating with Anthony. But hey, it's his life, and his reputation.

Obviously, DC was not aware how bad Anthony actually is, or can be.
Crazy!
calypso

Post by calypso »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:I posted a Wiki link a couple of pages back which clearly describes Opie & Anthony. In my opinion they are worse then Howard Stern, and that's saying something. I was kind of surprised to see DC so openly associating with Anthony. But hey, it's his life, and his reputation.

si elaine and that reason why pics and video down i think yes?
and twitter comments to annthony soem say same thing as me..i think it got back to daniel and he now distance himself
guilt by a ssocoation
ImageImage
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

calypso wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:I posted a Wiki link a couple of pages back which clearly describes Opie & Anthony. In my opinion they are worse then Howard Stern, and that's saying something. I was kind of surprised to see DC so openly associating with Anthony. But hey, it's his life, and his reputation.

and twitter comments to annthony soem say same thing as me..i think it got back to daniel and he now distance himself
guilt by a ssocoation
I'm sure DC came quite close to breaking a blood vessel or two when he heard and saw for himself.
Crazy!
calypso

Post by calypso »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
calypso wrote:

guilt by a ssocoation
I'm sure DC came quite close to breaking a blood vessel or two when he heard and saw for himself.
you are right elaine
my gods..
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

This had not crossed my radar at all.

Is it the general public concensus that this woman was actually guilty, and that Cumia was a cheer-leader for her innocence?

It must be much more complex than that I realise - but is that the gist of it?
tampa

Post by tampa »

calypso wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:
calypso wrote: si elaine and that reason why pics and video down i think yes?
guilt by a ssocoation
you are right elaine
my gods..
I'm afraid I disagree with just about everyone on this. This guy is a shock jock. That's why he does - shock people. DC should have known that and should have left the pics and videos alone. None of them were unflattering and hurtful to DC. And now he may turn on DC. No one who watches/listens to this guy is going to think of guilt by association. And for those who think he is worse than Howard Stern - think again. Stern and his side kick Robin went on and on last year (and posters still do on his site) about DC's gay bar incident and insulted DC with malicious and false gay gossip from the Inquirer. THIS guy is not my cup of tea - but virtually everything he said about DC and all of the pics and videos were flattering and good publicity for his upcoming films, which need all the promo they can get. DC's people over reacted and should have left them alone. Just my .02 cents. tampa
calypso

Post by calypso »

JEC57 wrote:This had not crossed my radar at all.

Is it the general public concensus that this woman was actually guilty, and that Cumia was a cheer-leader for her innocence?

si, he was pro for her innoncence and is paying her $4000 fine and inviting to compound to party once she out of jail
maybe daniel aware of how anthiny felt but not think he would be so the vocal about it after she found "not guilty".
ImageImage
tampa

Post by tampa »

calypso wrote:

si, he was pro for her innoncence and is paying her $4000 fine and inviting to compound to party once she out of jail
maybe daniel aware of how anthiny felt but not think he would be so the vocal about it after she found "not guilty".
Totally apart from him, there has been a crazed amount of junk written in the press, and particularly on TV about this case. I honestly don't know what the heck happened to that poor child - but I think the jury did a serious job of trying to decide a fair verdict. The US system is based on "reasonable doubt" and that is what they had that she murdered the child. They were not determining justice for the child, they were deciding on the facts and they felt that the prosecution did not present enough facts in their view to convict. As nutty as this guy is, a lot of intelligent people with legal backgrounds agreed with the jury. So a lot of this shock jock's sex talk can be offensive and I won't listen to him, but on this issue, he is not alone in his thinking and is not crazy. You may not agree with the jury, but they were not crazy or irresponsible. They tried to do the right thing, with a really impossible case that seems to lack critical facts on both sides of the argument. That is why I still don't know what really happened. Nor does just about anyone else. tampa
calypso

Post by calypso »

tampa wrote:
calypso wrote:

Totally apart from him, there has been a crazed amount of junk written in the press, and particularly on TV about this case. I honestly don't know what the heck happened to that poor child - but I think the jury did a serious job of trying to decide a fair verdict. The US system is based on "reasonable doubt" and that is what they had that she murdered the child. They were not determining justice for the child, they were deciding on the facts and they felt that the prosecution did not present enough facts in their view to convict. As nutty as this guy is, a lot of intelligent people with legal backgrounds agreed with the jury. So a lot of this shock jock's sex talk can be offensive and I won't listen to him, but on this issue, he is not alone in his thinking and is not crazy. You may not agree with the jury, but they were not crazy or irresponsible. They tried to do the right thing, with a really impossible case that seems to lack critical facts on both sides of the argument. That is why I still don't know what really happened. Nor does just about anyone else. tampa
and that why she found "not guilty" not innocent. they didnt have enough to get her and it seems maybe daniel felt same way being thought of he friends with such a person who supports this foul woman.
but i do not want to derail thread. :wink:
ImageImage
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

To be clear, I was not commenting on what Cumia or Stern had to say about DC or any other subject, they are allowed their opinions, and they use the microphones they have. But he is a shock jock, and they say things that are clearly meant to provoke. In DCs world, as it is in ours, it's guilt by association.

I'm pretty sure that DC was unaware of Cumia's infamy.
Crazy!
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

tampa wrote:
calypso wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: I'm sure DC came quite close to breaking a blood vessel or two when he heard and saw for himself.
you are right elaine
my gods..
I'm afraid I disagree with just about everyone on this. This guy is a shock jock. That's why he does - shock people. DC should have known that and should have left the pics and videos alone. None of them were unflattering and hurtful to DC. And now he may turn on DC. No one who watches/listens to this guy is going to think of guilt by association. And for those who think he is worse than Howard Stern - think again. Stern and his side kick Robin went on and on last year (and posters still do on his site) about DC's gay bar incident and insulted DC with malicious and false gay gossip from the Inquirer. THIS guy is not my cup of tea - but virtually everything he said about DC and all of the pics and videos were flattering and good publicity for his upcoming films, which need all the promo they can get. DC's people over reacted and should have left them alone. Just my .02 cents. tampa
I don’t think the reason is Casey Anthony. Cumia did also some jokes about Blacks and Jews. It doesn’t mean he is automatically a racist but some people are thin-skinned about the matter. We have to think about the near future. He has with ‘Tattoo’ a big chance to get an Oscar nomination and a possible win. An Oscar campaign is like the presidential elections when bad stories about a candidate surfaces at a wrong time it could break his neck. And yes I personally think an association with Cumia can hurt his Oscar campaign.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

There are video clips of Daniel's visit to Cumia's compound on You Tube.
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

cassandra wrote:There are video clips of Daniel's visit to Cumia's compound on You Tube.
Yes but we talk basically about Cumia’s stream. He made it private.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/15822875