Daniel at Anthony Cumia Compound + videos, New York 7/5/11

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

josie

Post by josie »

I am always amazed at his arms that are of something cool. Whoa is held by these arms to be guaranteed a dream
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

josie wrote:I am always amazed at his arms that are of something cool. Whoa is held by these arms to be guaranteed a dream
phwoar totally agree Josie!
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Great pics. Wish I could have joined them and have a Guinness or two.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
sasha

Post by sasha »

He shoots without glasses, so the glasses he had on in Paris were reading glasses for long-sightedness, but he wore them on the street? :dunno:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

sasha wrote:He shoots without glasses, so the glasses he had on in Paris were reading glasses for long-sightedness, but he wore them on the street? :dunno:
haha - good question. He probably didn't bring his glasses with him to the compound? :dunno:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf2la wrote:
sasha wrote:He shoots without glasses, so the glasses he had on in Paris were reading glasses for long-sightedness, but he wore them on the street? :dunno:
haha - good question. He probably didn't bring his glasses with him to the compound? :dunno:
Maybe he has had his eyes lasered, which corrected them but when u have tired eyes, they revert alittle and u cant see properly. (just from my experience, thats when i wear my glasses, which hardly have any correction in them). So he wears them when his eyes are tired.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Maybe he has had his eyes lasered, which corrected them but when u have tired eyes, they revert alittle and u cant see properly. (just from my experience, thats when i wear my glasses, which hardly have any correction in them). So he wears them when his eyes are tired.
That makes sense. His eyes have to be going at his old age (LOL, but they do start to go around that time if they haven't already - for most people anyway.) Lasik makes sense for someone in his position.
Mimi_kitty

Post by Mimi_kitty »

calypso wrote:AnthonyCumia How cool is Daniel Craig. The best James Bond at
my bar and cool as shit. Just a great day. http://moby.to/qgm0cy

less than a minute ago via Twitterrific

He´s so cute and sexy at the same time :thud: :thud:
Cause you affect me ...

Fascinate me....
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

I'm not into guns and stuff, but GOSH, that guy looks hot with them (I prefer the Guinness photos though :wink: )
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hannah wrote:I'm not into guns and stuff, but GOSH, that guy looks hot with them (I prefer the Guinness photos though :wink: )
Despite owning a handgun, I'm not into them either. However, seeing James Bond with an automatic is d-e-a-d s-e-x-y! :twisted:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Daniel_Craig wrote:Update!

Anthony Cumia deleted all Daniel pics and the video (5th July) on the upstream site!
i think after daniel read what anthony saying about casey anthony that i think he wants to distance himself now from him maybe?
ImageImage
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
calypso wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:Update!

Anthony Cumia deleted all Daniel pics and the video (5th July) on the upstream site!
i think after daniel read what anthony saying about casey anthony that i think he wants to distance himself now from him maybe?
Daniel had to reckon with the fact that Anthony does not conceal his visit.
well i think daniel knew and ok'd pictures and b/guard took video and uploaded it
i feel daniel felt that anthony comments during his live show about casey anthony was ntoa cceptable, he did not agree with and felt he had to distance himself..maybe daniel felt betrayed with them all
ImageImage
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.