The Tonight Show with Jay Leno 7/20/2011

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Liverpool Rules wrote:[

Yes, I remember we attended the same show. Is Leno in the same studio or did he move? I know that Conan thing confuses me on where Jay is now. I went to the Kimmel taping, I think it was the same day but later at 6:00pm
Leno has a new studio. The outside wait was much more pleasant. They have benches in the shade now. Last time it was standing in the sun. Too hot this time for that, last time was winter. The new studio is on the other end of the same building, about a mile away (even though its the same building)
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

He's very confortable in that interview.

xxx
Last edited by marketto007 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: Now these are funny.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

I loved Dan's appearance on Jay Leno. One - Bond look. Nuff said. Two - He seemed quite at ease (at least by his standards). And three - I was SO relieved to hear that he practised horse riding for a month before filming started, and in that clip they were playing it totally shows! YAY! Way to go Dan! :jamming: Can't wait to see the movie...
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Anglophile wrote:I loved Dan's appearance on Jay Leno. One - Bond look. Nuff said. Two - He seemed quite at ease (at least by his standards). And three - I was SO relieved to hear that he practised horse riding for a month before filming started, and in that clip they were playing it totally shows! YAY! Way to go Dan! :jamming: Can't wait to see the movie...
So - you might finally be happy with his riding skills :lol: It took him a while, but he got there :mgreen:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Exactly! :D
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
caramel

Post by caramel »

Man, can't believe how much info has been collected here the past two weeks! It is an absolute treat for me to get back home to this :D
Thanks to everyone who has been posting all the pics and interviews and such.

I really liked the Leno interview. DC was so relaxed and entertaining. Loved the way JL mentioned the marriage and how DC's points have gone up with RW as his wife. Totally agree.

I forgot to set the DVR to tape this. Bummer :(
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

trueblue wrote:Image
... :wink: some useless info:
I really wanted to know, how belongs the handkerchief-color (or part of it) to the suit? How will that decision be made? Could I find an answer in that pic? The color repeates the color of the inner lining.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Often it the work of a stylist or a personal shopper with the actor having final approval. It's fun. The stylist selects choices and puts together ensembles and the actor yeas, nays, and drinks lattes during the fashion show/fitting :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."