The Tonight Show with Jay Leno 7/20/2011

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

He was hot! And he appeared to have something in his shoe. He kept digging his finger in the arch of his right shoe. His wedding band is huge and itchy. He kept moving it and scratching under it, something new to fidget with.
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

I saw Leno last night and thought Daniel looked and sounded a little nervous at first and also fidgety and didn't sit back in his chair right away....then after a short time he did great. I love watching interviews and seeing their personalities. Even with all his restlessness, he's adorable!! Thanks for posting the stills.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

DeeDee wrote:I saw Leno last night and thought Daniel looked and sounded a little nervous at first and also fidgety and didn't sit back in his chair right away....then after a short time he did great. I love watching interviews and seeing their personalities. Even with all his restlessness, he's adorable!! Thanks for posting the stills.
Compared to his first interview on Leno, for CR, he was positively laid back. He seemed more excited than nervous.
When the second guest came on, DC seemed to be genuinely in awe of the guy. Chatting with him during the breaks, congratulating him. Really warm and friendly. When they got up to watch the music act, DC made sure the guy was standing in a position that he could see.
calypso

Post by calypso »

so jealous of you CY, what i would not give to see him once in flesh

my life would be complete
but it ok, i have video of him saying my name...that is treasure enough
and program from stedy rain that he signed and touched
ImageImage
bubita

Post by bubita »

Cyanaurora wrote:
DeeDee wrote:I saw Leno last night and thought Daniel looked and sounded a little nervous at first and also fidgety and didn't sit back in his chair right away....then after a short time he did great. I love watching interviews and seeing their personalities. Even with all his restlessness, he's adorable!! Thanks for posting the stills.
Compared to his first interview on Leno, for CR, he was positively laid back. He seemed more excited than nervous.
When the second guest came on, DC seemed to be genuinely in awe of the guy. Chatting with him during the breaks, congratulating him. Really warm and friendly. When they got up to watch the music act, DC made sure the guy was standing in a position that he could see.
Whom was he?
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

calypso wrote:so jealous of you CY, what i would not give to see him once in flesh

Yes, he said your name. I would faint if i heard him say mine, even he was actually saying it to someone else :D
calypso

Post by calypso »

Cyanaurora wrote:
calypso wrote:so jealous of you CY, what i would not give to see him once in flesh

Yes, he said your name. I would faint if i heard him say mine, even he was actually saying it to someone else :D
what he smell like, you close enough? :D
ImageImage
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

bubita wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
Whom was he?
His name is Anthony Robles. He was born with only 1 leg and he just won the NCAA college national championship for wrestling. I was also impressed with Anthony's interview skills. He was well spoken and really engaging. I am not into sports and thought it would be really boring.
bubita

Post by bubita »

Cyanaurora wrote:
bubita wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote: Compared to his first interview on Leno, for CR, he was positively laid back. He seemed more excited than nervous.
Whom was he?
His name is Anthony Robles. He was born with only 1 leg and he just won the NCAA college national championship for wrestling. I was also impressed with Anthony's interview skills. He was well spoken and really engaging. I am not into sports and thought it would be really boring.
OH MY! I just gloogle him and it´s impressive what he´d achieved :shock:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

calypso wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:

what he smell like, you close enough? :D
He smells really clean and male. I'm not a fan of fake scent on people, I like people to smell like people. And DC does that very well, as he should.

One of the crew, the guy who minds the cables for the camera, stood in front of me at one point. He apologized and I said I didn't mind because he wasn't blocking my view of DC. The guy laughed and said he had his eye on DC too. (He was clearly gay and had a fire engine red Mohawk) He came back later and said he thought DC smelled great too. I showed him my picture, on my phone, of DC and I standing together. He was impressed, but commented that he didn't like the mustache.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cy, you have seen him during ASR. The nan sat still for a long time - always during Hughs part of the conversation. He didnt move AT ALL. I remember one of us noticing, that he didnt even wipe off the sweat from the lamps in his warm suit. So yes, he can sit VERY still - hard to imagine, I know :lol: But we saw it and you lucka gal had your pic taken with him as well. Such a great night, the DTD night in NY. I treasure the memories.

BTW - you were missed. Hope to see you more often again. Thanksfrom me, too, for giving us the report on all, we didn*t see :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Cyanaurora wrote:He looked fabulous! Relaxed, happy, playful. None of the nervousness I saw when he did Leno for CR. DC clearly feels at ease with Leno. It was very interesting to watch DC when the cameras weren't (like commercial breaks and during the movie clip). During commercial breaks he was interacting with every one! Audience and the crew of the show.
I was in the front row, about 20 feet away, directly in front of him and at one point I caught his eye and he gave me a big smile and nod.
During the movie clip he was watching intently. At the very end of it he grimaced, like he saw something really embarrassing.
I loved that leno brought back the International Women's day clip and the conversation that followed. That cross dressing is England's national pass time.

The part I found most interesting about DC last night was, when the second guest was being interviewed DC was perfectly still! So, he can sit still. I always assumed he couldn't. He also taps his foot and fingers to the music during the commercial breaks, while talking! That's some busy brain.
Cy, it's so great to hear how he is in the flesh.
I'm a bit jealeous to hear about that and at the same time I'm happy for you.

Does this make any sense?
I guess not :lol: :lol: but it somehow makes my interest in this man more natural, because he is real. He's no fake, just pure Daniel even now with all this upcoming movies and on his way to super stardom :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

trueblue wrote:The interview in 2 parts

Part 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4bpewg

Part 2

http://www.sendspace.com/file/46u1al
Thanks for this True Blue. I've put it them on Youtube with your credits.

The Tonight Show - Daniel Craig (20.07.11) Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PnQEsjjkQg

The Tonight Show - Daniel Craig (20.07.11) Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWBOdUunUO8

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks for sharing your story, so happy for you.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”