Daniel at Kimmel

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Once again...thanks so much TB. :D
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

You're welcome,dear! :)
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

You see a really good view of his new tatoo in one of those photos......it looks like an "E" to me....perhaps for his daughter. Thanks for posting those.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

If I were to ever have to choose the F-ME remark for any set of photos it would be these. I think they are my all-time favorite (that is until my next all-time faves appear.) I LOVE Kimmel, and I know that DC's smiles and laughs are genuine. And he looks so ruggedly handsome in every image, AND I SO appreciate the large ones, TB.

I've discussed amongst my friends that my #2 is Kimmel. No one comes close to Daniel's looks, so I don't even consider looks for #2; it's personality, and Kimmel is as nice of a guy off stage as on, and he always makes me laugh. So, I really like my #1 and #2 together pic. Mind you, I would never google Kimmel or anything; I would just marry him because he would be fun. :lol: :lol: .

I'm sticking with believing the E is for his daughter and was drawn/designed by her. Just like the timeless text on his right arm reads in the direction for him to read, this does the same as an 'E.' It's more artistic than a block E, and its soft, rounded lines remind me more of a female form (my, I'm reading a lot into this...) The timing to me says that even though I have a new family - and maybe more on the way - you will always be my special girl. That's my belief!

:lol: :lol:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

The tattoo does look like an E now. And its inked in red! Before in some pictures it looked like there was a head on the armpit side of the curve. I think you are right sfla.