C&A Red Carpet

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

Flower wrote:Great photos! Thanks so much for posting them Luna!
u r welcome

djmeesh Daniel craig and H. Ford at at the E party. Wow. Big star
weekend this is.

7 minutes ago via txt

more pcis to come, i go to bed now
ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
Aimee84

Post by Aimee84 »

YUM!

:happyrunning:

Post by khenton »

Takes a brave man to wear a navy suit with a white pocket piece trimmed in red. Very natty! Very Cosmo! Love it! :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

firstshowing Hmmm Cowboys & Aliens was good not great, I
thought. Some cool moments, Daniel Craig kicks ass, I miss seeing Harrison Ford in movies.
ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

one more
ImageImage
khenton

Post by khenton »

Thanks Luna :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
tampa

Post by tampa »

calypso wrote:firstshowing Hmmm Cowboys & Aliens was good not great, I
thought. Some cool moments, Daniel Craig kicks ass, I miss seeing Harrison Ford in movies.
Not a great review from what was likely a fan. The folks who waited for tickets waited for hours. I never thought this film was a slam dunk. HOpe I"m dead wrong, which I often am about films. DC can't carry this film on his own, the film has to appeal to non DC fans too. Where's Corellianjedi2's review and any news about an RW siting.
calypso

Post by calypso »

tampa wrote:
Not a great review from what was likely a fan. The folks who waited for tickets waited for hours. I never thought this film was a slam dunk. HOpe I"m dead wrong, which I often am about films. DC can't carry this film on his own, the film has to appeal to non DC fans too. Where's Corellianjedi2's review and any news about an RW siting.
elisa has not tweeted i will do that now and aks
no rachel sightings form anyone apart from elisa

more added to getty images
http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Searc ... niel+craig
ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

It's 3am where I am and am just now able to look at the pics. Wow!
I have to say, he is not afraid to be fashion forward. I love it. He may not have been wearing skinny jeans yesterday, but he's wearing a skinny suit. It's not for every occasion, but this is a great event to wear something young and trendy - the right mid pocket and a RED belt buckle to match the hanky? Or is that the light because in the pic below, his watch is even red. But I don't think it looked red in an earlier pic..And yes, maybe R's dress. I like that she didn't walk the red carpet with him. Heck, she wasn't even supposed to have supported him during the filming of this movie - cough, cough - because remember - they weren't even dating - cough cough. But really, she would have been a distraction of the other actors, actresses, and wives. She'll get there with him. Their love life could take on a life of its own in the tabloids if they fed them.

She needed to straighten his shirt collar though! I haven't watched the videos yet, but so nice to hear he seemed to have had a fun time.

I'm interested in the reviews, too. Regardless, I think it's going to be a HUGE moneymaker.

I LOVE the second photo. It's the money shot.

[quote="calypso"]Image
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Over on the JJ site some very positive tweets are being reported.

Some early reactions to Cowboys and Aliens can be found here: http://www.crazycritics.com/pages/early ... oys-aliens
tampa

Post by tampa »

Cannot understand why she didn't show up at the premier to give him support. The other spouses all seemed to be there. Sats went to every single premier all over the world. Must have been 100s. He obviousoy wanted her there for all of them. And I've seen pictures of RW at her ex's premiers. Pics of them could only have helped the buzz for C & A and given it more publicity - which it badly needs. Maybe she'll still show up at the private parties, but it's likely too little to late to help with the premier promo and she obviously isn't going to show up in Europe for any premiers because she'll be working. Hope there is a decent reason for her not going or we'll see some nice pictures of them together tomorrow.