Daniel on Jimmy Kimmel Live

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Jocelyn919 wrote:Thanks for the video...he looked really relaxed in it. I may've missed this...but did he get a new tattoo on his left bicep area?
Hi Jecelyn. nice to see ya. Missed you...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

poppy

Post by poppy »

what a great interview. thanks for sharing :)
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:
Jocelyn919 wrote:Thanks for the video...he looked really relaxed in it. I may've missed this...but did he get a new tattoo on his left bicep area?
Jimmy Kimmel is so spontainous I thought with Daniel's short sleve shirt Jimmy would of asked about the tattoos, you how funny he is and would and asks questions in a reference way. Darn, I was really hoping he would of done that.
But who am I to complain, the interview was so fantastic.
I do have 1 thing that didn't work for me, the night before John Fav. was on live and talked about comic con, thne DAniel was on pre taped from the 20th before comic con, now tonight Olivia Wilde and San Rockwell wwiht John Fav. direction the show. It was a little disconnected.
Again who cares, I could watch Daniel sit there and talk about anything.
Jocelyn919

Post by Jocelyn919 »

Germangirl wrote:
Thanks GG it's good to be back.. Had some personal issues to deal with for the past year, but now I'm back and ready to continue drooling over DC :lol:
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Thanks for the links.

He was funny and relaxed. I love the moment with the Taylor Swift picture. You can see Daniel knows pretty well the picture is weird. So weird it could be funny photomontage.
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

Maybelline wrote:Thanks for the links.

He was funny and relaxed. I love the moment with the Taylor Swift picture. You can see Daniel knows pretty well the picture is weird. So weird it could be funny photomontage.

I loved the Taylor Swift bit. I also love the look on his face when he is walking out from backstage. He has such a boyish look on his face. It kills me.
" 'Is', 'is.' 'is' ? the idiocy of the word haunts me.
If it were abolished, human thought might begin
to make sense. I don't know what anything 'is';
I only know how it seems to me at this moment."

Robert Anton Wilson
Aimee84

Post by Aimee84 »

hes changed...a little ......and I like it :twisted:
love the interview i cant wait to hear him talk about TGWTDT when it comes out!