Switzerland locarno film festival 2011

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

For all those who were wondering about concealer, I think it is clear from this close up that he is wearing both concealer and foundation. :wink:

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thks lovely eyes. I can't see a man putting it on himself, u think they all would have had a makeup session?
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@to ALL of you:
Thank you soooo :D :D :D much for the pics and vids!
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

cheryl1700 wrote:thks lovely eyes. I can't see a man putting it on himself, u think they all would have had a makeup session?

Maybe Rachel put in on for him. :wink:
" 'Is', 'is.' 'is' ? the idiocy of the word haunts me.
If it were abolished, human thought might begin
to make sense. I don't know what anything 'is';
I only know how it seems to me at this moment."

Robert Anton Wilson
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

chocolatecake wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:thks lovely eyes. I can't see a man putting it on himself, u think they all would have had a makeup session?

But no Danscara. I think DC would know how to put make up on, he has been in the business along time.
caramel

Post by caramel »

chocolatecake wrote:
Nice thought but me thinks she (they) would have been too distracted by all the proximity and
the bumping against each other that the makeup would have landed on all surfaces but his face.... Image
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

He's been putting on his own make-up on since he was acting in school plays as a child.

I also think he and Rachel are old enough in their 40s (and with a small child often around) to have enough self-control to do the everyday things of life without falling into having sex every 5 minutes all over the place.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:He's been putting on his own make-up on since he was acting in school plays as a child.

I also think he and Rachel are old enough in their 40s (and with a small child often around) to have enough self-control to do the everyday things of life without falling into having sex every 5 minutes all over the place.
It's just a joke, JEC :wink: . There is a lot of fantasizing about having sex with Daniel at every imaginable opportunity! :lol:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:He's been putting on his own make-up on since he was acting in school plays as a child.

It's just a joke, JEC :wink: . There is a lot of fantasizing about having sex with Daniel at every imaginable opportunity! :lol:
I know.....I know hunnybuns. :oops:

But sometimes it gets so much that it almost makes him look as though he is nothing more than a man-shaped sex robot with a one-track mind who cannot control his urges.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:

But sometimes it gets so much that it almost makes him look as though he is nothing more than a man-shaped sex robot with a one-track mind who cannot control his urges.
We know he's more than that, of course, but since he's our fantasy man, there's a lot of extreme fantasizing going on (as in extreme sports :lol: ). We also know we could never have him, so it's easy to go overboard. I'm as guilty as they come and take it too far most of the time, but it's just plain fun (although I'd do him 360 degrees in both directions every which way to Sunday!) If he weren't the man he is inside, I don't imagine any of us active members would be on this forum. Perfection is hard to live with. I'll try to remember that when I'm drooling over the next set of photos. LOL.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote: It's just a joke, JEC :wink: . There is a lot of fantasizing about having sex with Daniel at every imaginable opportunity! :lol:

We know he's more than that, of course, but since he's our fantasy man, there's a lot of extreme fantasizing going on (as in extreme sports :lol: ). We also know we could never have him, so it's easy to go overboard. I'm as guilty as they come and take it too far most of the time, but it's just plain fun (although I'd do him 360 degrees in both directions every which way to Sunday!) If he weren't the man he is inside, I don't imagine any of us active members would be on this forum. Perfection is hard to live with. I'll try to remember that when I'm drooling over the next set of photos. LOL.
:shock: :shock: :shock:

That brings an image to mind which is not healthy for me at this time in the morning! :lol:

I hear what you're saying and I like to drool over him too, he is masculine perfection and one of the greatest pleasures in life is admiring his photos, films, etc.

That's a bit different though from drooling over fantasies of him dropping his kegs and having sex with RW every 5 minutes in every place imaginable.
That kinda paints him as being a mindless sex robot who cannot control himself imo.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote: I know.....I know hunnybuns. :oops:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

That brings an image to mind which is not healthy for me at this time in the morning! :lol:

I hear what you're saying and I like to drool over him too, he is masculine perfection and one of the greatest pleasures in life is admiring his photos, films, etc.

That's a bit different though from drooling over fantasies of him dropping his kegs and having sex with RW every 5 minutes in every place imaginable.
That kinda paints him as being a mindless sex robot who cannot control himself imo.
:lol: :lol: :lol: LOL - I am so innocent Image that I had to question why you were questioning me! I meant horizontal and vertical, not front and back! LOL. Although honestly, I'd do it any way he wanted...:roll: I'd lose all self respect with him.

But JEC, I LIKE the fantasy of him doing it every five minutes with his S.O. :oops:. The Daniel that lives in my mind still has a mind, but he's always ready for action - he's just my own action hero :twisted: .
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

He looks a though he's downed a guinness or two! :D