'Cowboys and Aliens' premiere Berlin 2011

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

the_milky_way Dee
Also.. OMG, Harrison Ford touched me ;)… Have to say Daniel Craig’s voice up close and personal is just awesome… so is Olivia Wilde
2 hours ago
the_milky_way Dee
Told Daniel Craig I couldn’t sleep after Layer Cake.. he said he couldn’t either after he was done with it… LOL
2 hours ago
the_milky_way Dee
@matalinolukaret OH YES! That man is gorgeous and has piercing eyes and he was funny and charming and called beautiful :)
2 hours ago
the_milky_way Dee
@callmecayce Oh yes… and God, that voice and the accent… just.. *melts*
2 hours ago
the_milky_way Dee
@callmecayce That surprised me, I was so calm and smiled at him and he was in a good mood… but to fast to sign my poster.. LOL
2 hours ago
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

DanielCraigFan1

A Very Big Thank you !!!

Post by DanielCraigFan1 »

Every day it's such a pleasure to come to dtd.
trueblue, thank you so much for all your efforts. I'm very proud to be a part of the dtd forum because you can't find so many photos in excellent quality on other places.
This is a very big Thank you for sharing all these nice pics with us today and in the future.
"You don't have to do. No-one has to do anything."
Daniel in Cannes 2007
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Germangirl wrote: You are an incredible source finder on top of providing pics - so many thanks for all the time invested in this. Its a wonderful team working on here...
:stick_iagree: to both terms. :D
Cheers folks! School hols at the moment, so I have more time on my hands than usual which is handy 'cos digging around on the net is all
time consuming. I enjoy making the effort for people who appreciate
it. :wink:
I don't know about anyone else, but sometimes I forget to say "thanks". :oops:

Please accept it as read that when you post, the "thank you" is drifting back to you in spirit, along with sound of my lips smacking and going "Oooooh look at that!!". :mrgreen:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ JEC, isn't that just the truth! It is a lot of work and time to search, upload, post, etc. And to create artwork and share. It couldn't be more appreciated. With all the comments and observations, we see things that we may never see or think of alone. It takes a community!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I love the last one. That is so lovely.....Daniel rubbing Harrison's back and patting him on the back.

To me it looked like a gesture not only of affection but also of protectiveness and gentleness.......that the hero of Daniel's youth must be treated with the utmost respect.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:
I love the last one. That is so lovely.....Daniel rubbing Harrison's back and patting him on the back.

To me it looked like a gesture not only of affection but also of protectiveness and gentleness.......that the hero of Daniel's youth must be treated with the utmost respect.
I have just started to look at videos. Dayum, that last one makes me fall in love with the guy. I love how he rubs HF's back.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

I have just started to look at videos. Dayum, that last one makes me fall in love with the guy. I love how he rubs HF's back.
The gesture just so stunning because it is so gentle and yet so masculine. There is nothing effeminate in what he is doing.

It shrieks of care, affection, reverence and respect to a man he obviously considers "an elder" as well as a hero and a friend.

If you think about it, Harrison is old enough to be Daniel's father. The expression on Harrison's face, he is obviously comfortable with Daniel being in his space and in physical contact with him.
bubita

Post by bubita »

Daniel_Craig wrote:The last one: Daniel Craig, Harrison Ford, Olivia Wilde at 'COWBOYS & ALIENS' Premiere in Berlin am 08.08.2011.flv (8.49MB)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/40kz3u
Thanks again Dan :D
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thank you for the vids and download links! :D

HQ pics :wink:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image