'Cowboys and Aliens' premiere Berlin 2011

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

sf2la wrote:
Raymond01 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: It does look like her back is beginning to wrench, now that you mention it!

Just think - he has enough strength for him to stand, pick you up, and never let you down until it's over :thud: :thud:
The scene from the movie Sylvia comes to mind :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
Raymond01 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote: If he was holding me like that he would have to be holding me up. It is very difficult to stand during and orgasm :twisted:
:jamming:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: It does look like her back is beginning to wrench, now that you mention it!
Just think - he has enough strength for him to stand, pick you up, and never let you down until it's over :thud: :thud:
That scene from C&A itself, where he carries her across the desert for a long stretch :shock: :drool:
In one of the interviews OW also mentioned how he he could manage the takes so effortlessly, even the part where he stands upright again with her in his arms.... such a sexy beast he is, seriously :thud:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

caramel wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Raymond01 wrote: :jamming:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: It does look like her back is beginning to wrench, now that you mention it!
That scene from C&A itself, where he carries her across the desert for a long stretch :shock: :drool:
In one of the interviews OW also mentioned how he he could manage the takes so effortlessly, even the part where he stands upright again with her in his arms.... such a sexy beast he is, seriously :thud:
OMG, really, she said that? I haven't listened to that interview yet. Oh geez, he really is the perfect man. He is. I'm not just imagining it. He and RW had better have a kid, and it had better be a boy. Those direct genes cannot end with him. No way. I wonder if they've ever discussed their designer baby - probably not, but I guess it would be just like her if it's a girl and just like him if it's a boy. How does one beat perfection? I suppose I'd throw in her intelligence to both. Not that he isn't intelligent, but with hers, her dad's, way on back....why not.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote: OMG, really, she said that? I haven't listened to that interview yet. Oh geez, he really is the perfect man. He is. I'm not just imagining it. He and RW had better have a kid, and it had better be a boy. Those direct genes cannot end with him. No way. I wonder if they've ever discussed their designer baby - probably not, but I guess it would be just like her if it's a girl and just like him if it's a boy. How does one beat perfection? I suppose I'd throw in her intelligence to both. Not that he isn't intelligent, but with hers, her dad's, way on back....why not.
She said, he had to carry her for hours with no end and even though sweat was dripping off him like crazy, he never complained and fell down on his knees to just get up again over and over and that he is so strong. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote: OMG, really, she said that? I haven't listened to that interview yet. Oh geez, he really is the perfect man. He is. I'm not just imagining it. He and RW had better have a kid, and it had better be a boy. Those direct genes cannot end with him. No way. I wonder if they've ever discussed their designer baby - probably not, but I guess it would be just like her if it's a girl and just like him if it's a boy. How does one beat perfection? I suppose I'd throw in her intelligence to both. Not that he isn't intelligent, but with hers, her dad's, way on back....why not.
She said, he had to carry her for hours with no end and even though sweat was dripping off him like crazy, he never complained and fell down on his knees to just get up again over and over and that he is so strong. :wink:
:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:

Life is just not fair. I want a clone of him. That is truly a dream man - who is REAL. Good Gawd... I'd be interested in seeing a pro - con list for him with columns for both. Maybe, and just maybe, someone could come up with a negative or two :-k That could take a while, and we'd have to think hard..., but the 'pro' column would go on for pages. And pages. And pages.

GG!!!!! It's so good to hear from you!!!!! Are you going to catch the interview today????
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote: Are you going to catch the interview today????
They just confirmed, that what was pre-recorded yesterday will be aired on the 24th.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Germangirl wrote:
Here is the interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHy3paXP ... ture=feedf

About 35 seconds into the clip Olivia Wilde talks about being carried by Daniel.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cassandra wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Here is the interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHy3paXP ... ture=feedf

About 35 seconds into the clip Olivia Wilde talks about being carried by Daniel.
Thanks so much for the link. Good grief. How high are pedestals allowed to be? As high as Jack and the Beanstalk? Is he ever going to stop getting better and better? I am beginning to think that he's an alien. I also think I had better go check out C&A again tomorrow :roll: . DVD is nice, but that big screen is pretty breathtaking.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

trueblue wrote:HQ :wink:

There was a question about HF's height in comparison to DC's because they look to be the same. They aren't far off, but check out the differences in the soles and heels between the two. It's almost like HF is intentionally wearing wafer thin soles for Daniel's sake. If he is, I love him for it. It probably just looks better if they appear almost the same height.

Those are the coolest brown shoes of Daniel's IMO!!!!
khenton

Post by khenton »

Gg. Hey honey. So glad you are back. What a bore not having you here. Yea. I know that'll make everyone else my best friend. But I hope you missed us too. Wej have all been very foolish about HHH new "Mod" look dapper Dan in neutrals. Personally. I missed the slightly drunk rascal Dan pre mid life contentment. He always looked ready to f--k or fight. Right now he looks 'happy'. Well life is full of changes. Am so busy but will talk at you soon. :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

khenton wrote:Gg. Hey honey. So glad you are back. What a bore not having you here. Yea. I know that'll make everyone else my best friend. But I hope you missed us too. Wej have all been very foolish about HHH new "Mod" look dapper Dan in neutrals. Personally. I missed the slightly drunk rascal Dan pre mid life contentment. He always looked ready to f--k or fight. Right now he looks 'happy'. Well life is full of changes. Am so busy but will talk at you soon. :wink: K
:rotfl:

"What a bore not having you here."

Ethel K, You take that back Image
khenton

Post by khenton »

I told you gg that remark would make me everyone's best friend! NOT!!!!
You know I lve you Lucy deep down. :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
And just where have you been hiding yourself? Hmmmm?? :brood:
josie

Post by josie »

Wonderful photos. He looks so damn good and happy kit are the blue suit just sexy.