C&A London Premiere

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

There's a picture of Olivia there with no make-up at all and the caption says:

"That's better: Olivia looked flawless on the red carpet, compared to her make-up free look in London yesterday"

I think she looks stunning with no make-up though!! She has such beautiful eyes and lovely mouth....both can be seen so much better without all the make-up.
trueblue wrote:Sorry for any doubles or re-posts but this have been a really long day and I haven't had the time to check anything on the board yet.Also,I had totally forgotten that the UK premiere is today till I logged in a few mins ago. :oops: :lol:
I would be very surprised if anyone minded photos being doubles or even triples!! :wink:

Can never have enough Daniel. :mrgreen:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

calypso wrote:Image
anyone else think these suits look bad, too tight jacket and wrinkles?
I'm still at GG's place and we are just scrolling through all the pics.

We think this suit really looks way better than the grey one. No complaints here from us :wink:

The dark suits surely look better, but this doesn't pale him as much as the light grey one.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

and HQ ones

Image Image Image Image Image
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

JEC57 wrote:
There's a picture of Olivia there with no make-up at all and the caption says:

"That's better: Olivia looked flawless on the red carpet, compared to her make-up free look in London yesterday"

I think she looks stunning with no make-up though!! She has such beautiful eyes and lovely mouth....both can be seen so much better without all the make-up. ]
trueblue wrote:Sorry for any doubles or re-posts but this have been a really long day and I haven't had the time to check anything on the board yet.Also,I had totally forgotten that the UK premiere is today till I logged in a few mins ago. :oops: :lol:
I would be very surprised if anyone minded photos being doubles or even triples!! :wink:

Can never have enough Daniel. :mrgreen:

:stick_iagree:
" 'Is', 'is.' 'is' ? the idiocy of the word haunts me.
If it were abolished, human thought might begin
to make sense. I don't know what anything 'is';
I only know how it seems to me at this moment."

Robert Anton Wilson
chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

You know Dan rarely smiles, but if you look at his eyes there is a true happiness (unless he is tense, sad, angry, and ect.) that shines through. He always looks like he is thinking of some private joke.
" 'Is', 'is.' 'is' ? the idiocy of the word haunts me.
If it were abolished, human thought might begin
to make sense. I don't know what anything 'is';
I only know how it seems to me at this moment."

Robert Anton Wilson
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

The suit looks good, it's the hands in the pocket that stretches it out. Love the color, agree not as washed out as the last one in that tone.

What's it matter? He's on home turf and happy as a pig in shit!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote: I'm still at GG's place and we are just scrolling through all the pics.

We think this suit really looks way better than the grey one. No complaints here from us :wink:

The dark suits surely look better, but this doesn't pale him as much as the light grey one.
Just looking at some of the pics outside the hotel in the Pap thread and I think this suit would look better with Chelsea Boots instead of shoes.

Then it would really rock a 1960s retro look.
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote: happy as a pig in shit!
i think this is the one... :lol:
also a tired bunnyImage
ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

new?
ImageImage
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

HQ(including Olivia solo for D_C :P )

Image Image Image Image Image Image
PAMELA BRAMMER

cowboys and aliens london premiere

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

OMG Not sure i am posting on the right thread as I have no pictures but I have been to the premiere. Long day. Got to the O2 at 6.15am and left at 8pm!! I was 13th in line at 6.15 this morning - I hoped that was not a bad omen but no definitely not. We were allowed into the O2 at around 10.15 and have been inside all day - isnt it ironic that a summer premiere and I have been inside not shivering my bits off like usual - GG will testify to that at the QoS premiere. It kicked off around 6.15pm when Jon, Olivia, Daniel and Harrison turned up together. As usual with premieres it takes them forever to do the press and photos but eventually it was the fans turn - and Daniel didnt disappoint. As you can see by the pictures already posted he looked gorgeous, tanned and happy. He chatted easily to fans and took photos with them and signed countless autographs. He signed more than any of the others and I think he went round the whole line - both sides. He signed my photo that he took with him in New York at ASR and he has actually signed his full name - not just DC. (unfortunately it is black on black so it is not easily visible but its definitely a full signature). He laughed and said "OMG Ive got the tache". I told him he looked so much better without it and that he was brillant in the play and he gave me one of his dazzling smiles and said "thank you". I did not take any photos as I wanted to stay in the moment - it is so easy to miss things when you are trying to take photos and I wanted to remember how he looked. I also managed to get Harrison's autograph as well and he smiled at me too when I said thank you to him. You see many people getting authographs and they dont thank them. I waited around after most people had left and saw Daniel, Harrison and Jon leave. Olivia said her family were there so I gather she probably stopped with them. At the moment floating on air.
Has anyone else on the forum been tonight?

I think I will have sweet dreams tonight. I am in London until Saturday night so I might not be on the Forum again until I get home on Sunday.

Pam :D :D :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@Pam, thank you for :D :D :D your wonderful report! I remember that pic you got at the stagedoor during ASR. Cute idea, to bring it to the premiere. So you cold talk to him. I am sure, you will have wonderful sweet dreams tonight.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Pamela, I am so happy for you!!
That encounter sounds wonderful.... thx for sharing it with us :D
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

calypso wrote:Image
Luna thank you, thank you, thank you,
:adore:
My gods, he looks like the Layer Cake days, he looks the best, so relaxed. I guess because he is in London.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks for all the lics and thx for your report, Pam :D I saw the life stream and it was a rather intimate, but still nice affair.
Must say, in all those C&A promo junkets Daniel did, he was always more then up to it - smiling, laughing, being relaxed and happy. So - it was a real nice experience to see him like that. My two...
...if that was really it, I hope, he has time for a vacation now.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..