The Adventures Of Tintin - UK Premiere

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

dolphin100

Post by dolphin100 »

Maybe I'm completely enamored with him but I like the way he looks! He dresses well, his body is perfect, his beard is sexy and his hair looks great. Yum!
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

dolphin100 wrote:Maybe I'm completely enamored with him but I like the way he looks! He dresses well, his body is perfect, his beard is sexy and his hair looks great. Yum!
I agree, he looks great! He's looking fit and relaxed and I like the way he's dressed -- smart casual. And his eyes are dreamy.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Just seen DC interviewed by Alex Zane on live stream. He said that he started reading Tintin when he was six.
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caramel

Post by caramel »

He looks absofuckinglutely AMAZING!!!!
:thud: :thud: :thud: :thud: :thud:
He rocks the short hair with that beard. Even the gray part looks so good on him. Only small gripe I have is that the coat looks a bit incongruous. But he still makes the whole thing work.
SEXY MOFO that he is!
Last edited by caramel on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Just to NOT have those, who don't like the look feel shut up again - please note, that its just opinion and opinion. Its perfectly alright to NOT like it. I am just speaking in general here and not referring to a special post.

Lets agree once and for all - everybody can like and dislike, whatever she wants and post that opinion. Just saying, before this gets into a wrong direction again. :wink:
Last edited by Germangirl on Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

More to come:

LauraFalder Laura Falder
DANIEL CRAIG ON BBC NEWS. LIVE!!! *excitement wee*
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunno - like some said, there is somethng very calm and in peace with his world about him.

calypso

Post by calypso »

Germangirl wrote:Dunno - like some said, there is somethng very calm and in peace with his world about him.
i would say marriage has done that
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Dunno - like some said, there is somethng very calm and in peace with his world about him.
i would say marriage has done that
Its - whatever might happen - I am fine as long as certain things in my life are ok.

PAMELA BRAMMER

Tin Tin UK Premiere

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Wow there are 4 pages of it already!
Now follows a report by one of your roving D2D reporters. This is my account of todays events. I am sure NextBondGirl and Miss Meow will post theirs too but at present they are both on their way home by train. I am the only one staying in London until Tuesday.

It was an early start as always with premieres and I was in Leicester Sq by 8.50am. I was not sure whether I would find anyone there at that time or not. If not I was prepared to go an grab a coffee somewhere and come back in around half an hour. As it happens there were already around a dozen people waiting outside the cinema. The regulars were already there wrapped up and sat waiting in the chairs they bring with them. I joined the end of the queue ready to wait patiently (this premiere lark certainly does teach you the art of patience). NextBondGirl arrived and joined me around 10.00am as her train got into London around 9.30. We chatted to each other and to people around and the security guys told us there would be 2 crowd pens and that the stars would be dropped out at the end of the road and walk up the "blue" carpet. We waited patiently in the cold - it was supposed to be around 19 degrees which it might have been if you were in the sun but unfortunately we werent!. Miss Meow had joined us by this time and as we were chatting time went quite quickly and everything kicked off around 5.15pm. Simon Pegg and Nick Frost were the first to arrive followed swiftly by Daniel. He signed autographs further down the line and posed for the press photos and then it was our turn!! OMG he looked gorgeous as you have seen by the photos already posted. He made his way down to us and I asked him if I could have a photo and he took my camera and took a photo. He looked at it and said "oh its only sky" so he took another one. I also asked him for an autograph and asked him if he could sign it "To Pam" - which he did. I thanked him and he moved down the line but I kept my eyes on him and took some photos further down the line(as these are on my film camera I will have to wait to see how they have turned out). He then went over and did his press interviews. I got some other autographs and took some pictures and then Jamie Bell came over and I told him I was from his home town. He said really and I said yes and he said youre a northern girl, thanked me for coming down and gave me a great big hug.
As always it is over too soon after all the waiting. It would have been nice to go for tea with NBG and Miss Meow and discuss it all but they had to dash straight off to catch their trains. So I ended up alone in Pizza Hut with a large glass of wine and a silly grin on my face.

I am sure NBG and Miss Meow will report when they can but I hope account gives everyone a little favour of the occasion. I am off now to look at the rest of the photos already posted. I will post my photo of Daniel and my autograph when I get home and can download them.

For now I am signing off with the biggest silliest grin on my face you can imagine. It makes people wonder what I have been up to!!!!!
Pam :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
PAMELA BRAMMER

TinTin UK premiere

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

OMG I am just looking through the pictures and there is one of me with him and someothers that I am in the background. I am in an internet cafe and I have just sworn out loud when I saw it!!! but who cares - I dont!!

Pam :D :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Firstsupergirl

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Thanks for your report Pam, wow, you're a real premier expert! :thumbup:
Great that you got close to the man once again....I think he must recognize you by now!! :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You just have a lucky star. :D Thanks for the report the upcoming pics. Guess its just that you have guts...Have NBG and MM been as successful?