Bond 23 Press Conference

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
tornusunder
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:19 pm

Post by tornusunder » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Olga in the last Bond film is down as 5ft 9 which is what I would say Bernice is, she was in flat sandals when filming the close up scenes and was carrying her shoes when she was in evening dress.

User avatar
JEC57
Posts: 10024
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:00 pm
Location: 15/01/96

Post by JEC57 » Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:49 pm

tampa wrote: I agree with your points above. I had a bad week and let it get to me on everything and got too negative on what are just pictures. I think you and GG are right, his current face and clothes are for the plot, and they will let him get back to his usual handsome self fast enough in the film. I've actually gotten use to the stubble in the Tattoo pictures. He has the hair just right I think in that movie. I agree that BM is very striking. Bet DC had a hand in selecting her. He sure seems to go for dark haired girls. I just wish they had done a better job on her hair and makeup. I think they will put him on a little box when they shoot scenes together. Or put her in tennis shoes. :)
Those kind of weeks stink. :comfort:

I agree about Berenice's hair - I really don't like the current trend of women with long hair wearing it like they have been pulled through a hedge backwards. :roll: I certainly would have liked to see a little less smokey goo around the eyes and a little more colour in her lipstick.

Even with that though, it's pretty plain to see she has stunning bone structure and a wow smile which has not been ruined by having her teeth capped. I also love the fact that she chose to accentuate her womanly hips and make a sexy feature out of them, rather than hide them in deceptive tailoring

Maybe we won't notice their height difference when they are laying down doing all those love scenes!! :wink: :twisted:
Image
Image

User avatar
tampa
Posts: 940
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:14 am

Post by tampa » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:11 pm

JEC57 wrote:
tampa wrote: I agree with your points above. I had a bad week and let it get to me on everything and got too negative on what are just pictures. I think you and GG are right, his current face and clothes are for the plot, and they will let him get back to his usual handsome self fast enough in the film. I've actually gotten use to the stubble in the Tattoo pictures. He has the hair just right I think in that movie. I agree that BM is very striking. Bet DC had a hand in selecting her. He sure seems to go for dark haired girls. I just wish they had done a better job on her hair and makeup. I think they will put him on a little box when they shoot scenes together. Or put her in tennis shoes. :)
Those kind of weeks stink. :comfort:

I agree about Berenice's hair - I really don't like the current trend of women with long hair wearing it like they have been pulled through a hedge backwards. :roll: I certainly would have liked to see a little less smokey goo around the eyes and a little more colour in her lipstick.

Even with that though, it's pretty plain to see she has stunning bone structure and a wow smile which has not been ruined by having her teeth capped. I also love the fact that she chose to accentuate her womanly hips and make a sexy feature out of them, rather than hide them in deceptive tailoring

Maybe we won't notice their height difference when they are laying down doing all those love scenes!! :wink: :twisted:
She strikes me a bit as another Eva Green who I thought was terrific in CR. I thought she did well in the interviews at the Press Conf. DM and EON obviously know what they want re the plot and if they went for her, she must have impressed them during all the auditions she noted she had to do to get the part. I hope she is the Bond girl that DC is involved with in the film.

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6498
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:13 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
khenton
Posts: 4989
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:33 pm
Location: California

Post by khenton » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Yea. Dark hair ladies. Does that mean I have a chance. NAW!!!!! :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:57 pm

tornusunder wrote:Olga in the last Bond film is down as 5ft 9 which is what I would say Bernice is, she was in flat sandals when filming the close up scenes and was carrying her shoes when she was in evening dress.
I read on some site that Berenice is indeed 5'9" :D

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21937
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:20 pm

Thanks to Alex for sending me the pics.


What lighting can do:

Image
Image
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
cheryl1700
Posts: 9682
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Post by cheryl1700 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:23 pm

cheers dunda and alex :D
Image

User avatar
bubita
Posts: 3635
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Santiago,Chile

Post by bubita » Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:40 pm

gracias :D

User avatar
khenton
Posts: 4989
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:33 pm
Location: California

Post by khenton » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Image
:wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."

User avatar
Vesper Lynd 007
Posts: 7019
Joined: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:59 pm
Location: Dortmund, Germany

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:15 pm

Dan and Judi are so refreshing! :D
Image

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21937
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:45 am

Thanks to A!

Behind the scenes SF press conference

http://maninmydreams.tumblr.com/post/10 ... conference

It's from annauv's blog
She was an active member here in the beginning.
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:19 pm

Dunda wrote:Thanks to A!

Behind the scenes SF press conference

http://maninmydreams.tumblr.com/post/10 ... conference

It's from annauv's blog
She was an active member here in the beginning.
Ahh...I know it well. :D
I didn't know that she had been a member here though.

SmittenDramaKitten
Posts: 9941
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am

Post by SmittenDramaKitten » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Thanks for that link.... :)

I got excited / scared for a minute because I actually thought we'd had the B24 press conference already.... I wish....

The pic of him on the background of the tumblr page is also very nice!! And I've never seen that before... does anyone have an 'original' of that so I can save it?

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21937
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:32 am

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:The pic of him on the background of the tumblr page is also very nice!! And I've never seen that before... does anyone have an 'original' of that so I can save it?
it's part of this photoshoot by Mark Abrahams

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/galler ... ?album=711
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Post Reply