Bond 23 Press Conference

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am thinking, that maybe, just maybe Daniel is doing :neener: to press and fans. He is the kind to do this just to have some fun with it.

He appears clean shaven and dapper.

Q: So, its untrue, that Bond would sport a bearsd for this movie.

A: Who ever said, he would?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

I am looking forward to the PK :D :D :D . Now...than it really starts.
tampa

Post by tampa »

Germangirl wrote:I am thinking, that maybe, just maybe Daniel is doing :neener: to press and fans. He is the kind to do this just to have some fun with it.

P

Oh I hope you are right.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tampa wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I am thinking, that maybe, just maybe Daniel is doing :neener: to press and fans. He is the kind to do this just to have some fun with it.

P

Oh I hope you are right.
Please rest assured - they are not going to ruin a million dollar - 50th anniversary franchise - with a bearded Bond. They are just playing with us a bit and maybe for some minutes in the film.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
tampa wrote:

P

Oh I hope you are right.
Please rest assured - they are not going to ruin a million dollar - 50th anniversary franchise - with a bearded Bond. They are just playing with us a bit and maybe for some minutes in the film.
You have an excellent point. Not THIS film. Maybe the next. I'm okay with the beard now, but he looks so much better without it. Yep, early on - Product placement Gillette whatever, then it's gone.
tampa

Post by tampa »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
tampa wrote:P

Oh I hope you are right.
You have an excellent point. Not THIS film. Maybe the next. I'm okay with the beard now, but he looks so much better without it. Yep, early on - Product placement Gillette whatever, then it's gone.
You two BETTER be right.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tampa wrote:
sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Please rest assured - they are not going to ruin a million dollar - 50th anniversary franchise - with a bearded Bond. They are just playing with us a bit and maybe for some minutes in the film.
You two BETTER be right.
TRUE! They have to think about DVD sales! No doubt DC's bathing beauty shot helped sell tons of DVDs. The bod will be there, but if it's on a man who looks like someone's grandpa, there goes some significant revenue.
tampa

Post by tampa »

sf2la wrote:
tampa wrote:
sf2la wrote: You have an excellent point. Not THIS film. Maybe the next. I'm okay with the beard now, but he looks so much better without it. Yep, early on - Product placement Gillette whatever, then it's gone.
You two BETTER be right.
TRUE! They have to think about DVD sales! No doubt DC's bathing beauty shot helped sell tons of DVDs. The bod will be there, but if it's on a man who looks like someone's grandpa, there goes some significant revenue.
You betcha. I hope they are checking the reaction to the beard. The press noted how old he looked at the TinTIn thing, and if some of his fans think it makes him look like his father, imagine the reaction of younger film goers who aren't fans who they will be marketing Bond to. Even if they keep him in a beard for only a scene or two, it will be a bummer if he shows up for the big press conf. this week in a beard. That picture will show up every where for a year and it is a very dumb way to promote a vital looking Bond for Bond23. Maybe EON wised up and made him shave it off or at least got rid of the grey. If it was DC's idea, he will probably show up looking like his grandpa. But then if Mendes keeps hiring more and more big deal stars who will eat up more and more screen time, DC will have such a small part, it won't make any difference what he looks like. :(
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I say, with him you never know, but I disagree about others eating up his screen time. When they wrote the script, they didn't know, whom they would get for it - so its just normal roles (fine written ones, I expect) with good actors in it, which can only be a Plus and like I said earlier, I think :-k, DC can stand his own against anybody around. Had it still been Pierce, they couldn't afford to get those excellent actors, because they would eat HIM alive :wink: DC made it possible though.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Germangirl wrote:Someone took the time to make this :D

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... 145&p1=136
I see you're in CBn and MI6 GG! Nice... :)
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

marketto007 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Someone took the time to make this :D

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/f ... 145&p1=136
I see you're in CBn and MI6 GG! Nice... :)
This German lady gets everywhere! :D
marketto007

Post by marketto007 »

Yeah, a well known name around the Bond world. :D

Can't wait 'till Thursday. :D

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I just used the chart. Thanks!!!
khenton

Post by khenton »