Paris premiere of Dragon Tattoo 3rd Jan 2012

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tampa

Post by tampa »

JEC57 wrote:I got no problems with the way he looks. Have kinda got used to his inbuilt quirkiness about his clothes even though sometimes I think he looks a bit of a mess, and I hear the age thing. There will come a time when wearing what Ella's boyfriends might be wearing would look rather daft. But if that's his choice then hey-ho.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ds-newsxml

Perhaps Craig chose to footwear for an easy sprint back to the hotel; after arriving in Paris with Rachel Weisz earlier today ahead of the red carpet event

Not sure how this outfit relates to his sex life though. :-k Does this mean when he is suited and booted he is not getting enough sex? :dunno:
All good JEC. You got it just rigjt. Lots worse in life then a little quirkiness. I gotta be more flexible and get use to orange shoe laces. :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The last one - they are all great. Thanks so much, dark colours really suit him...always have...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO9WzG2X8Uo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx5pd2XfqFo
..fitting shoes or not - he is still the gentleman..but he had it coming . they adressed the shoes :twisted:
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

honeyjes wrote:Guess I'm on a different wavelength, I retreat respectfully

JES
You know, personally, I do agree with you at times, not at others - but you always speak a straight mind, so I think even more, that you should not retreat like this. It leaves a feeling of - "you don't agree? Then I better back off" I think, we are beyond that - hopefully - in this forum. I hope, we created an atmosphere of trust, where everybody is allowed to freely speak his mind - but, of course, must live with disagreement without being pissed in any way. That is contraproductive.

You are as little alone with the way you feel, as are others, who feel the exact opposite. That's how it should be, I believe...Also - backing off to keep peace shouldn't be necessary either. Everybody should stick to her opinion, as long as...bla, bla (we have been through that enough)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Germangirl wrote:

JES
You know, personally, I do agree with you at times, not at others - but you always speak a straight mind, so I think even more, that you should not retreat like this. It leaves a feeling of - "you don't agree? Then I better back off" I think, we are beyond that - hopefully - in this forum. I hope, we created an atmosphere of trust, where everybody is allowed to freely speak his mind - but, of course, must live with disagreement without being pissed in any way. That is contraproductive.

You are as little alone with the way you feel, as are others, who feel the exact opposite. That's how it should be, I believe...Also - backing off to keep peace shouldn't be necessary either. Everybody should stick to her opinion, as long as...bla, bla (we have been through that enough)
I’m not narked, I just balk when in the race to become homogenised we seem to be losing the will or inclination to accept other peoples foibles.

My retreat is only from this discussion, and I have no hard feelings towards anyone. I’m just exasperated by some of the constant slab of meat, undressing of Mr Craig for voyeuristic pleasures.

“I often warn people: "Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity.”
― George Carlin

JES
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

honeyjes wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

JES

I’m not narked, I just balk when in the race to become homogenised we seem to be losing the will or inclination to accept other peoples foibles.

My retreat is only from this discussion, and I have no hard feelings towards anyone. I’m just exasperated by some of the constant slab of meat, undressing of Mr Craig for voyeuristic pleasures.

“I often warn people: "Somewhere along the way, someone is going to tell you, 'There is no "I" in team.' What you should tell them is, 'Maybe not. But there is an "I" in independence, individuality and integrity.”
― George Carlin

JES
OK.

khenton

Post by khenton »

Jes do you mean our for lack of a better term. Naughty corner moments. You feel those are objectifying? K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

No, the naughty corner is what it is, it’s just hard sometimes to not come across a thread that doesn’t treat him and or his anatomy as dessert.

JES
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
khenton

Post by khenton »

Thanks. By the way I love George c. An original :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I think he has done more premiers for this movie than for Bond films , maybe he got tired of being in a monkee suit . I would do that for comfort , yrs ago Cybil Shepard wore orange converse sneeks to the Oscars and so did Sir Paul .
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Of course Daniel can dress any way he wishes as it's not going to affect his career or popularity at this point. I simply think the shoes look stupid, not stylish or benign, at such an event. No one can deny that their eyes went to his Nikes first. To me it looks like he's supporting University of Michigan - blue and maize - but of course he's not. He's also done another fashion faux paux by buttoning the bottom cardigan button, but whatever on that one - who cares. I don't recall him ever doing that before.

Good grief, he could have worn the shoes he wore on the plane to Paris. The only 'reason' I can think of him pulling that stunt (yep, that's what I call it) in Paris is that if he did it anywhere else, he would be accused of not showing respect to the city attended. Paris is the pinnacle, so if he dresses down somewhere else in the future, they can't say he's discriminating. But that's realllllllllly stretching pea brain to try to figure it out.

BLUE, THANK YOU FOR THE PHOTOS!!!!!!!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda, THAT'S MEAN right before bedtime. How on earth can she just stand there???? :lol: :lol: Obviously so in love. SIGH!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful photo.

OOOPS, Dunda, just noticed that the pic belongs in the Spain thread...
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

sf2la wrote:Dunda, THAT'S MEAN right before bedtime. How on earth can she just stand there???? :lol: :lol: Obviously so in love. SIGH!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful photo.

OOOPS, Dunda, just noticed that the pic belongs in the Spain thread...
me too :lol:
I moved my post over to the other topic :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

BTW - in one of the vids I posted from the stage in Paris, he said, they are comfortable...so maybe that is all there is to it.

@Jes LOL at the avi :lol:

tampa

Post by tampa »

sf2la wrote:Of course Daniel can dress any way he wishes as it's not going to affect his career or popularity at this point. I simply think the shoes look stupid, not stylish or benign, at such an event. No one can deny that their eyes went to his Nikes first. To me it looks like he's supporting University of Michigan - blue and maize - but of course he's not. He's also done another fashion faux paux by buttoning the bottom cardigan button, but whatever on that one - who cares. I don't recall him ever doing that before.

Good grief, he could have worn the shoes he wore on the plane to Paris. The only 'reason' I can think of him pulling that stunt (yep, that's what I call it) in Paris is that if he did it anywhere else, he would be accused of not showing respect to the city attended. Paris is the pinnacle, so if he dresses down somewhere else in the future, they can't say he's discriminating. But that's realllllllllly stretching pea brain to try to figure it out.

BLUE, THANK YOU FOR THE PHOTOS!!!!!!!
You know, I think maybe JEC nailed it. He's quirky. :) I can't for the life of me figure out the reason for the Nikes with orange shoe laces at a Paris premier, then the very next night, a nice brown suit with good brown shoes. Maybe he is so bored out of his skull with these endless promo events, that he likes to toy with all his handlers and yappy fans like us who want him to dress smart, so he just goes off and does something silly. Guess it is pretty harmless stuff. For sure, Nike should PAY him for wearing the damn things. Watch .... he'll start a fad.