The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo in Spain

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

rooney dress beautful
oh i so happy today :lol:
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Swoon! RW's dress and looks seems very 1940s chic!
caramel

Post by caramel »

Dunda wrote: Image
SO much pretty Image
She looks beautiful. She can be in a sackcloth for all I care just the fact these two 'came' out is enough.
She kinda looks shy.

K - agreed about black suit. I think her 'belt' kinda has the same shade as his suit so there is some color coordination.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

from here
www.elmundo.es/elmundo/encuentros/invit ... index.html

No need to tranlate it, nothing new.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

Carmel your avi rocks :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
tampa

Post by tampa »

caramel wrote:
Dunda wrote:
calypso wrote:Vive España!

:happyrunning:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cal I just imagine you cheering VERY loud!
I know right! :D How come Madrid got so lucky?! Not that I am complaining!!

What just 2 pics? I am starving here man. need to see her full dress.
How about the Golden globes!! just 10 days away... ohpleaseohplease
Caramel: I should probably have those shoes as my avi. :)

Am totally amazed they finally came out. JEC is right. It is just the kind of quirky decision he would make to finally walk a red carpet with RW ...... in Spain. And he is dressed sharp. I also liked the informal clothes at the earlier photo op too. He looked good. He looks much taller in his boots. They must have big heels on them. It is interesting to compare him to Fincher in their informal clothes. Fincher doesn't come off so hot standing near DC. Doubt he'll show up at the GG. Neither he, the film or Fincher have been nominated and DC will be busy with Bond after a long break.
caramel

Post by caramel »

tampa wrote:
caramel wrote:
Dunda wrote:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cal I just imagine you cheering VERY loud!
I know right! :D How come Madrid got so lucky?! Not that I am complaining!!

Am totally amazed they finally came out. JEC is right. It is just the kind of quirky decision he would make to finally walk a red carpet with RW ...... in Spain. And he is dressed sharp. I also liked the informal clothes at the earlier photo op too. He looked good. He looks much taller in his boots. They must have big heels on them. It is interesting to compare him to Fincher in their informal clothes. Fincher doesn't come off so hot standing near DC. Doubt he'll show up at the GG. Neither he, the film or Fincher have been nominated and DC will be busy with Bond after a long break.
Say the word,tampa and its yours ;) I just did it for fun.

You are right about GG - he will be doing Bond and she (if the tweets are right) might be in Philippines for Bourne shooting around then.
Hopefully for Oscars.
tampa

Post by tampa »

caramel wrote:
tampa wrote:
caramel wrote: I know right! :D How come Madrid got so lucky?! Not that I am complaining!!

You are right about GG - he will be doing Bond and she (if the tweets are right) might be in Philippines for Bourne shooting around then.
Hopefully for Oscars.
Heck, I should do it, since I was such a dufus about them. Are there instructions on the site for uploading an avi? Like I've been here for 34 years and still don't have an avi. I won't do it till you are tired of it. It is a cute pic. I think he is LUCKY he is not nominated for the GGs. Ricky G. is gonna rip everyone there to shreds. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of his slashing wit. I can't wait to watch it.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Tampa :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :stick_iagree: :wink: K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

tampa wrote:
caramel wrote:
tampa wrote: Caramel: I should probably have those shoes as my avi. :)

Hopefully for Oscars.
Heck, I should do it, since I was such a dufus about them. Are there instructions on the site for uploading an avi? Like I've been here for 34 years and still don't have an avi. I won't do it till you are tired of it. It is a cute pic. I think he is LUCKY he is not nominated for the GGs. Ricky G. is gonna rip everyone there to shreds. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of his slashing wit. I can't wait to watch it.
Here's the instructions for an avi. http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=2264
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH Daniel and Rachel look so amazing and happy together!!! :happyrunning: :sigh:
caramel

Post by caramel »

tampa wrote: Heck, I should do it, since I was such a dufus about them. Are there instructions on the site for uploading an avi? Like I've been here for 34 years and still don't have an avi. I won't do it till you are tired of it. It is a cute pic. I think he is LUCKY he is not nominated for the GGs. Ricky G. is gonna rip everyone there to shreds. I'd hate to be on the receiving end of his slashing wit. I can't wait to watch it.
Tampa I sent you a PM. Feel free to take the avi anytime you want. Its yours.
When I see a twin I will change mine ;)
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

gg, Luna, Carrmel, HoenyJES, Mrs. B. GREAT avi's everyone :thumbup:
tampa

Post by tampa »

bumblebee wrote:
tampa wrote:
caramel wrote: Say the word,tampa and its yours ;) I just did it for fun.

Hopefully for Oscars.
Here's the instructions for an avi. http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=2264
Thank you tons. I'm gonna do it tomorrow. I'll probably wind up with a picture of an English Sheep Dog, but I'll give it a go.