The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo in Germany

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@May,
thank you very much. Lucky you. You got it.
:oops: :oops: :oops: I know me; if I would be able to speak...I surely would start to stumble over my own words. I need a real life test...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Jana66 wrote:@May,
thank you very much. Lucky you. You got it.
:oops: :oops: :oops: I know me; if I would be able to speak...I surely would start to stumble over my own words. I need a real life test...
Never mind - I couldn't either. It all boils down to idiotic grinning... :x
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thanks May for sharing the pics and the story, lucky u!! Its something u will always remember.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Now I know someone who really talked to Daniel... although these were the same questions as always. :lol:

http://bcove.me/k8ii4v1a

The two are regular guests in our cinema. ;)
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

May, WOW! How exciting was that! I am SO happy for you. l Another thing, you sure are a great friend. If I were you, I'd consider changing my name to Ann and keep the card :wink: . Anyway, congratulations, and thanks so much for your report.

One thing - I am confused by the screen. Was the jumbo screen installed outside the theater? Was all the 'footage' from outside the theater? Where was he drinking the beer? Did Daniel go into the theater and stay for any period of time?
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

caramel wrote:
Maybelline wrote:My report:
I waited 3 hours until Daniel and Rooney showed up. Fincher drove with the car to the front door and didn’t walk the red carpet. When Daniel came to me I asked him if he can sign a birthday card for my friend Anna who is also a big Daniel fan and celebrates next month her birthday. He said okay and wrote For Anna Happy Birthday Daniel. Unfortunately he went straight away from me because Rooney was coming and I didn’t get a photo and a second autograph for me. There was such a tohobohu that I also didn’t get an autograph from Rooney which was okay for me because I didn’t care much about her but I can say she has beautiful eyes. Even if I didn’t get an autograph for me, I'm happy because I was able to speak personally with Daniel a few sentences. That is something which can nobody can take away for me. He was very polite and is even much better looking in “real life”. I also think his voice sounds different when you hear him personally. Much sexier. When he finished signing and interviews I went to the backdoor to get a last chance for a photo and to see if Rachel was with them but she wasn’t there when they came out. Rooney and Fincher run to the car immediately and Daniel hesitated but his people pushed him to the cars.

I got some pictures from the premiere. Unfortunately they are nothing special:
Thx for sharing your experience May!! How incredibly lucky that you were able to speak to him! Yes you are right, nobody can take that away from you. It is nice of you to get something for your friend first! How very unselfish of you!
I wish you had been able to take a pic with him. But this wasn't too shabby either :thumbup: You spoke to the man. He is sure to come around for Bond. Next time tell him to tell Rachel how much you love her too :D That should bring a big smile to his face.
May, I don't know where I have been, sorry for the late response, great report. You said it perfectly, even if you didn't get an authograph you moment is special and no one can take that away from you,
So exciting, I am happy for youm your friend will die when she get the card.
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

sf2la wrote:May, WOW! How exciting was that! I am SO happy for you. l Another thing, you sure are a great friend. If I were you, I'd consider changing my name to Ann and keep the card :wink: . Anyway, congratulations, and thanks so much for your report.

One thing - I am confused by the screen. Was the jumbo screen installed outside the theater? Was all the 'footage' from outside the theater? Where was he drinking the beer? Did Daniel go into the theater and stay for any period of time?
1. Yes the screen was next by the red carpet and outside the theater
2. My footage is only from the red carpet
3. They went in and before they start the presentation he drunk his beer (I guess).
4. They stayed in for approximately 45 minutes

:wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

007Mania wrote:Now I know someone who really talked to Daniel... although these were the same questions as always. :lol:

She was very smitten :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Dunda wrote:
007Mania wrote:Now I know someone who really talked to Daniel... although these were the same questions as always. :lol:

She was very smitten :lol: :lol:
I think we all here can understand that and feel with her. :mrgreen:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, this comes rather close to how it CAN be on the RC as a visitor. You wait, then the bodyguards are in the way and the star is gone in a second.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgq38iRyEBU

I remember myself yelling at the bg in London, when Danski came down to pose for the press and he was standing RIGHT in front of me.

"I haven't come here to see YOU" Go away"! I think, I was literally spitting it out :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Jana66 wrote:@tb, do you maybe have my favorite pic in big too? The photographer of this pic do know how to catch the right moment with his camera. The one with sf2la post...TB for president. Where to sign? I vote for you :D :D :D !
Found it :D

Unfortunately,I couldn't find the other one. :(
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

great stuff TB!! thks
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

trueblue wrote:
Jana66 wrote:@tb, do you maybe have my favorite pic in big too? The photographer of this pic do know how to catch the right moment with his camera. The one with sf2la post...TB for president. Where to sign? I vote for you :D :D :D !
Found it :D

Unfortunately,I couldn't find the other one. :(
TB, thank you very much :D :D :D . (Don't worry about the other one).
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Seems there was a little scuffle in Berlin after D and R left the restaurant

http://iphoto.photoshelter.com/search?_ ... 6DvgARnXEv

(credit JoniJoni)

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Dunda wrote:Seems there was a little scuffle in Berlin after D and R left the restaurant

(credit JoniJoni)
Wow.....that took it's time surfacing! :shock: Surprised it was not all over the gossip rags and bear-pits places like JJ.