There's your playground, Ladies - GIFS!

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Remeeee

Post by Remeeee »

"One of the main reasons I made this movie is getting together with people I love and to make a movie with the people I admire. One of those people is Mark Strong."
ImageImage
ImageImage
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

That's nice. thanks Remeee.
He looked gorgeous at the Flashbacks prem.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Here's another one:

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Ooooh, thanks Remeeee and Red!

The Flashbacks premier was one of the BIG moments of my life. :D Me and Pam went and it was my first premier experience. 8) Btw, I also went to the BFI screening and, for the GIF Remeeee posted of Dan and Mark, I was sitting about 10 feet away in the second row. It was...
:thud:
Remeeee

Post by Remeeee »

Red-Snow wrote:Here's another one:

I edited it :)
Remeeee

Post by Remeeee »

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Those are GORGEOUS!!!!! Thank you for posting!!!
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Oh dear lord, these GIFs have certainly amped up the temperature of this forum phew!
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Remeeee wrote:Image
This is where he said : "my cock" ! :lol: He looks so georgeous here :thud: :thud: :thud:

Here the interview : https://youtu.be/PQ7Z_G__mWQ One of his best ever !
ImageImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Great interview...sigh...

I watched Rooney's interview within that one, and she said she started shooting that really graphic scene on Valentine's Day. On Feb 12 the photos of Daniel going through the airport security line came through - the ones displaying his red Valentine's Day underwear surely worn for Rachel. And married just 4 months later :blowkiss: .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah, those were the times. IMO, they would have got married in 2010, IF that would have been possible. Like - right away.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Yeah, those were the times. IMO, they would have got married in 2010, IF that would have been possible. Like - right away.
Agreed. They got married right after Tattoo. I think Rachel just needed to sort things out with Darren because of Henry. And Daniel had those two back-to-back movies right after Dream House.
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sweet, there you go SF, some skin... :twisted:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

:D . I know! Thanks Red Snow. It's nice but a total teaser. Not enough torso, bad lighting, and there was No MORE :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

As fas as Bond movies go, I rate them as
1 CR
2 SF
3 & 4 ..... Toss up. Daniel was SO much better in Spectre, but I need a bit of seduction, sexy-man Bond with woman in a Bond movie, and I expect to see some DC skin. Hell, just those arms in the one set pic showed how we were screwed. The teaser lied, and so did DC about that Boooooo. When was the last time we saw shirtless Dan??? Not including this blink and it's over bit?