Dan & Rachel

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, thanks so much, Bee :clapclap:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Honestly, thanks to Dunda and the gallery and all the other posters whose links I lifted - Luna, SG, and others!
caramel

Post by caramel »

Thx Bee, Gg.... fun thread :D

But we have a DC/RW timeline thread already, no? Not that I am complaining, mind you!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

caramel wrote:Thx Bee, Gg.... fun thread :D

But we have a DC/RW timeline thread already, no? Not that I am complaining, mind you!
You are right :shock: and it was me, who started it. Forgot all about it. Maybe we can add the dates later..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:

You are right :shock: and it was me, who started it. Forgot all about it. Maybe we can add the dates later..
I forgot too, but it never gets used when new pics crop up. I just thought a thread like this would provide a single roof under which to drop pics as they happen. The populating bit is just to get it started, and not intended as a record of DC/RW, per se.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

I forgot too, but it never gets used when new pics crop up. I just thought a thread like this would provide a single roof under which to drop pics as they happen. The populating bit is just to get it started, and not intended as a record of DC/RW, per se.
My favorite thread!! Thank you so much, Bee!!! Okay, well this one, papz, and Big Pics :lol: !
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:

:buttkick: ........ :roll: ........... :lol:

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=3390
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

A timeline is a timeline, this isn't a timeline thread, albeit I threw a few pics in that order. :dunno:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

WOW Thanks JEC :lol: I did a good job, I have to say

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:WOW Thanks JEC :lol: I did a good job, I have to say
I got you this to help you remember when you start new threads and then forget them. :wink: :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:WOW Thanks JEC :lol: I did a good job, I have to say
I got you this to help you remember when you start new threads and then forget them. :wink: :lol:

:lol: I will try to remember it. Thanks...normally my brain cells are DTD adjusted,,, :oops:

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

A new pic from a Turkish newspaper excerpt which we haven't seen yet. They came out of the restaurant. The newspaper mistook Rachel with Berenice Marlohe.

ModaVeSosyete‏@ModaVeSosyete
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ Thanks May! Different restaurant, different day because of clothes. I LOVE his looks in this pic. He definitely rocks a scarf!!!