Dan & Rachel

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Alina

Post by Alina »

CockHargreaves wrote:Here's some working class northern humour for you, if you can cope with the accent...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGrEU5aUw_c
Thanks, no problem with the accent, heard much more "difficult" ones. Generally, I love most of the the "misheard lyrics" stuff. There's lots of it all over the Net. :D
This part of "I'm Alan Partridge" was much worse, especially without subtitles (from the "A room with an Alan" episode) :) And it's a relief for me to know that even the Brits don't understand each other sometimes :)
Michael: Morning, Mr Partridge.
Alan Partridge: Yeah, Michael, I was just saying to Susan, bit of a job for you, unfortunately some vandals have sworn all over my car again.
Michael: [Very thick Geordie accent] Vandals, eh, Mr Partridge? Y'know, makes yeh wonder what it's all aboot.
Alan Partridge: [Confused] Aboot?
Michael: Aye. Y'know, vandals, y'know? What is it all aboot?
Alan Partridge: Oh, about. Sorry, sometimes it's difficult to understand the Geordie... people.
Michael: [Speaking too quickly] Ye knaw, what ah reckon is that, if they had the'selves proper jobs, they wouldn't be up to all this, y'know, larkin' every night.
Alan Partridge: What?
Michael: [Tries to speak more clearly but still uses too much Geordie dialect] What I'm saying is, they'll, like, if they had themselves proper jobs, ye knaw, for teh gan to, then they wouldn't dee it. Y'know, a lot a' them's from broken hawmes.
Alan Partridge: Sorry, Michael, that was just a noise. All I got there was "broken homes". And a broken home is not an excuse for evil. You, look at you, do you, uh... go around drawing, I don't know, peephole bras on the wall?
Michael: Aye. But it was different for me, like, cos, you know, ah was in the army when I was seventeen.
Alan Partridge: [Stepping into the lift] Well, there you go. They taught you a trade. Minor repairs.
Michael: Aye. That and killin'.
It was on YT, but now it's been removed - the effect is much stronger when you actually listen rather than read.
:lol:
Sorry "aboot" the OT :D
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

It sounds good. I haven't seen much Alan Partridge. I don't get time to watch much TV at all, these days.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

The glamour couple in LA tonight...OOPS, already posted in Newsroom thread...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... wards.html
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel Craig & Rachel Weisz arrive at Governors Awards 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U4Oqdzwfv8
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Daniel Craig & Rachel Weisz arrive at Governors Awards 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U4Oqdzwfv8
Good find, SG! Ha! It looks like she's getting a kick out of it all and he's getting pins stuck in his eyes. Thank goodness she is prolific I get work; otherwise, we'd see a lot less of him. But they do seemed to have gotten into a schedule where they pretty much work while the other is working.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its really only the what 3rd time, they are pictured together like this.

GG's, Tattoo and now. His Bafta, too. 4
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Its really only the what 3rd time, they are pictured together like this.

Really? Wow. Yeah, although she was with him for Spectre, they didn't do the red carpet together. This was a total surprise to me. But then, I didn't even know that there was a Governor's Award ceremony. Good for him to be by her side at an evening event like this. But really, the jet lag and tiredness of the junket..he must be toast.
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Its really only the what 3rd time, they are pictured together like this.

Really? Wow. Yeah, although she was with him for Spectre, they didn't do the red carpet together. This was a total surprise to me. But then, I didn't even know that there was a Governor's Award ceremony. Good for him to be by her side at an evening event like this. But really, the jet lag and tiredness of the junket..he must be toast.
Does Opportunity Network count?

I think he flew straight to LA from China and she went from NYC.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@caramel,
I think the same. Daniel flew "in" from China directly.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, C, ON should count. They were together at an official event. I forgot that.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yeah, I figured it was a 2 for 1 event - The Governors Awards and boom titty time :lol: .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah :lol: they look boom tittied to me. I am sure, he is not too tired for that. Not for some time. He FLOVES sex. :twisted:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Mrs. Craig, Mrs. Craig :lol: :lol:

https://youtu.be/1ay8gcDPyms

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Red-Snow

Post by Red-Snow »

Lin-Manuel Miranda recording a voicemail message for Daniel's phone:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1113912438635632
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, I remember that. Very nice thanks Red :D