TB's daily Bond fix (DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

I am really impressed by all that camera stuff. I love the behind "the scenes" pics.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It makes for a better understanding on film making and that again helps to appreciate the film more... :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: gracias.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

trueblue wrote:HQ Skyfall stills

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
I can't say which is the best one. They are all so great! :D November, now, here, please!!!! :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dame True, Thank you, thank you, thank you!! It looks like they are having just too much fun. And they get paid for it too!!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

After being almost finished, its such a good sign to see them - often - in a real good mood.

So I suppose, this shooting has been one hell of an enjoyable ride for him. We saw, that we can never be sure, there will be a next, so its great, he has had a wonderful experience with this one.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I am still stuck on the secret service look, short hair, ear piece and now shoulder holster for his gun. This is digressed. QOS had a wireless ear piece.
I guess it will all come together, Mendes must know what he is doing.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote:I am still stuck on the secret service look, short hair, ear piece and now shoulder holster for his gun. This is digressed. QOS had a wireless ear piece.
I stopped trusting them - one can only hope. :wink:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:I am still stuck on the secret service look, short hair, ear piece and now shoulder holster for his gun. This is digressed. QOS had a wireless ear piece.
I'm surprised the fan boys aren't all over this one, it's very odd, even M is wearing the wired piece in some of the earlier shots. Maybe they just want to make it blindingly obvious that he's communicating that way, instead of always having to do close ups or use hand gestures to emphasize the point that he's got a device in his ear.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I'm surprised the fan boys aren't all over this one, it's very odd, even M is wearing the wired piece in some of the earlier shots. Maybe they just want to make it blindingly obvious that he's communicating that way, instead of always having to do close ups or use hand gestures to emphasize the point that he's got a device in his ear.
the fan boys are all over it! :lol:

I'm loving it, he just looks business and I always get hot when seeing a shoulder holster (preferably on a naked upper body :twisted: )

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
khenton

Post by khenton »

Thanks TB. :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."