TB's daily Bond fix (DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Cheers TB!!
lovely pic of daniel on a bike thanks :wink:
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

TB, thank you :D :D :D !
We are always very up to date with you! Much apprechiated.
BTW, I know...Bond normally uses a shoulder holster, but I love the other way to carry/hide the Walther more. IMO, I find this way much more dangerous.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote: I stopped trusting them - one can only hope. :wink:
I'm surprised the fan boys aren't all over this one, it's very odd, even M is wearing the wired piece in some of the earlier shots. Maybe they just want to make it blindingly obvious that he's communicating that way, instead of always having to do close ups or use hand gestures to emphasize the point that he's got a device in his ear.
the fan boys are all over it! :lol:

I'm loving it, he just looks business and I always get hot when seeing a shoulder holster (preferably on a naked upper body :twisted: )
Ah! So I guess I was hoping for GG or your kind self to chime in with their thoughts on this!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

No clip in the gun. :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

What you mean?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Daniel_Craig wrote:
Germangirl wrote:What you mean?
Kein Magazin in der Waffe.

THX trueblue! :D ;)
I think that means what I meant :wink: .....no bullets in the gun. It has a clip to hold the bullets and the chamber where the clip goes is an empty hole in the stock (handle) of the gun.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh true, see it now.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

hahaha - no clip in the gun! JEC, that's BAD. I mean, at least build a phony bottom piece to simulate that there is a clip there.

To be honest, when I met my hubby, he was wearing a shoulder holster just like that under a beautiful dark suit. It was love at first sight. That's a sure-fire way (haha no pun intended) for a man to look manly-sexy. And yeah, the earpieces...way outdated for someone at his MI6 level.
Last edited by sf2la on Thu May 10, 2012 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am looking forward to get the explanation for the ear piece. They are not THAT stupid :lol:

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

So girls, stop worring, rope is in place :lol: :lol:

Well, there's no way the insurance company would have allowed any of this without appropriate security arrangements

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
josie

Post by josie »

Wow what great pictures, it also makes the back of a sexy figure. And then on all fours with what thoughts rope.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I just don't get this lazy attitude towards what you do fo a living :lol: :lol: :lol:

I saved the pics and had a look at the tags. Those tags say

"Daniel Craig, May 10, 2012 : Daniel Craig shoots a daring stunt scene on a moving train in Adana, Turkey. Daniel is pictured making final adjustment's with his stunt double on top of the moving container for the opening scene's for up coming Bond 23 "Skyfall". Daniel is pictured wearing protective knee and elbow pads but he was not wearing a wire as he rolled off the moving container, then hauled himself back up. *** Local Caption *** World Rights "

even in the pic where you can see he's ajusting the non existend wire

that's lazy "paparazzialism"

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com