TB's daily Bond fix (DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

User avatar
trueblue
Posts: 3905
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 pm
Location: Greece

Post by trueblue » Tue May 08, 2012 5:57 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Image

User avatar
Jana66
Posts: 5669
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:06 am
Location: mostly lazy on Anse Lazio

Post by Jana66 » Tue May 08, 2012 6:01 pm

I am really impressed by all that camera stuff. I love the behind "the scenes" pics.
Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46528
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Tue May 08, 2012 6:39 pm

It makes for a better understanding on film making and that again helps to appreciate the film more... :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
bubita
Posts: 3635
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Location: Santiago,Chile

Post by bubita » Tue May 08, 2012 6:48 pm

:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: gracias.

User avatar
Daniel_Craig
Posts: 6516
Joined: Sun May 27, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by Daniel_Craig » Tue May 08, 2012 8:27 pm

Image
Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
007Mania
Posts: 3165
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:57 pm
Location: "Newtown at the Beetmountain" / Germany
Contact:

Post by 007Mania » Tue May 08, 2012 11:19 pm

trueblue wrote:HQ Skyfall stills

Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image
I can't say which is the best one. They are all so great! :D November, now, here, please!!!! :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."

User avatar
trueblue
Posts: 3905
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 pm
Location: Greece

Post by trueblue » Thu May 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image

User avatar
trueblue
Posts: 3905
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:11 pm
Location: Greece

Post by trueblue » Thu May 10, 2012 12:13 pm

Image Image Image Image Image
Image

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Thu May 10, 2012 2:21 pm

Dame True, Thank you, thank you, thank you!! It looks like they are having just too much fun. And they get paid for it too!!!

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46528
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Thu May 10, 2012 3:05 pm

After being almost finished, its such a good sign to see them - often - in a real good mood.

So I suppose, this shooting has been one hell of an enjoyable ride for him. We saw, that we can never be sure, there will be a next, so its great, he has had a wonderful experience with this one.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Post by tbossmc2000 » Thu May 10, 2012 3:17 pm

I am still stuck on the secret service look, short hair, ear piece and now shoulder holster for his gun. This is digressed. QOS had a wireless ear piece.
I guess it will all come together, Mendes must know what he is doing.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46528
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Thu May 10, 2012 3:29 pm

tbossmc2000 wrote:I am still stuck on the secret service look, short hair, ear piece and now shoulder holster for his gun. This is digressed. QOS had a wireless ear piece.
I guess it will all come together, Mendes must know what he is doing.
I stopped trusting them - one can only hope. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15193
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Thu May 10, 2012 3:48 pm

Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:I am still stuck on the secret service look, short hair, ear piece and now shoulder holster for his gun. This is digressed. QOS had a wireless ear piece.
I guess it will all come together, Mendes must know what he is doing.
I stopped trusting them - one can only hope. :wink:
I'm surprised the fan boys aren't all over this one, it's very odd, even M is wearing the wired piece in some of the earlier shots. Maybe they just want to make it blindingly obvious that he's communicating that way, instead of always having to do close ups or use hand gestures to emphasize the point that he's got a device in his ear.

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 22009
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Thu May 10, 2012 4:50 pm

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:I am still stuck on the secret service look, short hair, ear piece and now shoulder holster for his gun. This is digressed. QOS had a wireless ear piece.
I guess it will all come together, Mendes must know what he is doing.
I stopped trusting them - one can only hope. :wink:
I'm surprised the fan boys aren't all over this one, it's very odd, even M is wearing the wired piece in some of the earlier shots. Maybe they just want to make it blindingly obvious that he's communicating that way, instead of always having to do close ups or use hand gestures to emphasize the point that he's got a device in his ear.
the fan boys are all over it! :lol:

I'm loving it, he just looks business and I always get hot when seeing a shoulder holster (preferably on a naked upper body :twisted: )
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
khenton
Posts: 4989
Joined: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:33 pm
Location: California

Post by khenton » Thu May 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Thanks TB. :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."

Post Reply