TB's daily Bond fix (DTD only)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Many thanks TB :thumbup:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

:shock: :P OOOH, the second set :shock: :lol: I love seeing him with his stunt double. It just makes for a fun photo and it's kinda like seeing him with his twin brother :wink: . I wonder what he has in that back pocket of his? What an exhilarating day for him - hanging from a moving train!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

A Mothers Day gift from our Dame :D

I too love to be part of the filming watching the pics of making it. Sadly its all over way too soon. Just when they got going...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

trueblue wrote: Image
Ben's hand under Daniel's arm to help and steady him. I think our man had "a moment" there, even though it was all rehearsed and planned, and yes there was a wire when he was over the side, but he sure hung there suspended by one hand, which must have been a little hairy

Good that he gets his mojo back and breaks those grins.

There is a fair amount of footage and photos of Daniel and Ben working together and unless I missed something, this is the first time we have seen something like this this....Ben steadying him.
khenton

Post by khenton »

thanks tb :wink:
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, Ben as a stuntman knows the feelings you have with maybe easier stuff like just getting down there and how he himself might like a helping hand at times. And he is the real deal - Daniel is not.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:I think, Ben as a stuntman knows the feelings you have with maybe easier stuff like just getting down there and how he himself might like a helping hand at times. And he is the real deal - Daniel is not.
So true. He's been there and done that.
Do you know where he is from?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

So the Bond look is a wig? I always thought his hair looked odd.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I wasn't trying to imply that Daniel was weak. Just that we should not take it for granted that he is super-human when he does these things.

I thought Ben's gesture was worth pointing out because 1) it is rarely seen and 2) it shows his (Ben's) care and concern. I think Ben must have an enormous amounts of respect for Daniel - as was indicted in the extras to CR when the stunt director praised him.

Just thought it was a shot which showed both Daniel's courage and Ben's concern for him.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Who said anything about weak? I understood what you meant and agree. Its a nice, caring gesture among friends and partners. And Daniel is the most courageous man, I sadly don't know :wink:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ JEC, I would imagine he has as much respect for DC as he does anyone. Seriously, how could he not? Everyone says he works his butt off.

Wow, his bio is impressive! Interesting that he's 6'0 (supposedly). He' doubled for Colin Firth, Jason Statham, and as Jake in C&A :shock:. Can someone shed a light on what that means, specifically the Jake double. For the others, it says : stunt double: <Actor> For C&A, it says, "'stunt double - Jake - as Benjamin Cooke."
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0177374/#Self

Oh, and he has a uncredited role in CR:D .

The guy has a very cool job.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:
So the Bond look is a wig? I always thought his hair looked odd.
Yeah, his hair looks like a vintage Ken doll :lol:.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, he is shaved bald underneath

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:I think, he is shaved bald underneath
Probably, but he's definitely balding in real life.