Daniel hosts SNL

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...btw, I see longer hair :D :D :D .
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Image Image
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Aww cute..

Last edited by Sylvia's girl on Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I think this is one of my favourite bits.

caramel

Post by caramel »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Image Image
Thx for posting my fav part!
I liked the desperation in Taran's voice when he said "Its gotta be me" :lol:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
I think, he needs someone at his side giving him the chance to react, like that was on Kimmel, too. This is more actingthen as opposed to entertain an audience all by himself.

This whole ting will do him a world of good and maybe he will continue to show a bit more, that he is a light guy actually.
That's what I feel most relieved about. My fear was that he would end up as a patsy in some sleazy stunt, which given the recent history of SNL, could so easily have happened.

I sincerely hope the rest of it is as harmless and innocently funny as the trailer
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

khenton wrote:Am experimenting capture on Hulu. I'll give it a go but it's delayed 24 hrs I think. Some one I am sure will have part or all posted to you tube before that or a stream link :dunno: :wink: k
SNL's web site and Hulu has a 24 hour block from live streaming.
possibly youtube has it right after the show airs.
It will all be a work in progress.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

He's really going for it there! :lol:
Now I'm looking forward to seeing what the Fallon show has to offer.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

He's had plenty of practice, wasn't Guitar Hero one of his relaxation techniques while in his trailer for one of his films, forget which one?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:He's had plenty of practice, wasn't Guitar Hero one of his relaxation techniques while in his trailer for one of his films, forget which one?
Yup, must have been QOS, because we didn't participate in the CR filming.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:He's had plenty of practice, wasn't Guitar Hero one of his relaxation techniques while in his trailer for one of his films, forget which one?
QoS

But you can play Guitar Hero on the Xbox 360, can't you?
Can you? [Laughs] No, it's just that the company that makes the Bond game also does Guitar Hero, so a copy of it turned up in my trailer with a Gibson guitar. Totally addictive. There's a South Park episode which features Guitar Hero. Doesn't that sentence show how culturally on top of things I am? I really must go to an art gallery one of these days. But anyway, what makes the gag is the kids are learning Guitar Hero and you say, "Learn the real guitar for fuck's sake! Imagine how great that would be!"

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/entertainm ... ce-/page/6
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

caramel wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
QoS

But you can play Guitar Hero on the Xbox 360, can't you?
Can you? [Laughs] No, it's just that the company that makes the Bond game also does Guitar Hero, so a copy of it turned up in my trailer with a Gibson guitar. Totally addictive. There's a South Park episode which features Guitar Hero. Doesn't that sentence show how culturally on top of things I am? I really must go to an art gallery one of these days. But anyway, what makes the gag is the kids are learning Guitar Hero and you say, "Learn the real guitar for fuck's sake! Imagine how great that would be!"

http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/entertainm ... ce-/page/6
Thanks caramel!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

DC was seen in a Guitar shop looking at electric guitars a couple of weeks ago.
I wonder if he'll play anything. He was learning the ukelele during filming of C&A.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.