Daniel hosts SNL

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf2la wrote:That bodyguard next to him at the exit of the after-party restaurant reminds me of Jaws, the Bond Baddie from on older Bond movie. He is BIG!!!
yeah he is a scary man, i mean u would move without thinking if u were in his way!
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

sf2la wrote:That bodyguard next to him at the exit of the after-party restaurant reminds me of Jaws, the Bond Baddie from on older Bond movie. He is BIG!!!
Yeah. That guy DID NOT SMILE ONCE. The whole night I saw him. So awesome. lol

Crew cut and the others at least joke around. There was another one pushing me back who was large too. There was a lot of security that night because of both Daniel/Rachel and Matt/Kate Hudson. They rushed out even quicker than Dan and Rachel but stopped to sign for those who RAN after their car (I did not do that). Dan and Rachel's car apparently ran a red light to get away....

Also, there is apparently a secret exit on 30 Rock building that everyone went out of.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:
Crew cut and the others at least joke around. There was another one pushing me back who was large too. There was a lot of security that night because of both Daniel/Rachel and Matt/Kate Hudson. They rushed out even quicker than Dan and Rachel but stopped to sign for those who RAN after their car (I did not do that). Dan and Rachel's car apparently ran a red light to get away....
That sounds dangerous and stupid.
Why would they want to run a red light? Its not as though the paps were following them in the car or were they?

I don't see these two being hounded by paps that much when compared to others. So :dunno:
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

caramel wrote:
Corellianjedi2 wrote:
That sounds dangerous and stupid.
Why would they want to run a red light? Its not as though the paps were following them in the car or were they?

I don't see these two being hounded by paps that much when compared to others. So :dunno:
You'd be surprised. People ran after Matt and Kate's car and probably would've done the same there. And they were the last to leave so the papa had no one to stay for. And it was 4am so barely any traffic.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Okay. The 4am part makes it somewhat excusable. No one is above the law when it comes to he safety if others. Very disrespectful, careless, and arrogant.

Do you think Jaws was a bouncer for the bar or hired security?
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

sf2la wrote:Okay. The 4am part makes it somewhat excusable. No one is above the law when it comes to he safety if others. Very disrespectful, careless, and arrogant.

Do you think Jaws was a bouncer for the bar or hired security?
Pretty sure he was SNL hired security. He wasn't really hanging out with Dan's guys.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I just watched the SNL vid.

Well, not as funny as I hoped, I was pumped after the preview. :lol:

But boy, didn't he look GREAT during the introduction? He knows how to wear a suit, that's for sure.

I'm sure it didn't hurt his reputation to go for the hosting SNL, this gig showed that his reputation of being grumpy all the time isn't right.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hello back. We kept the place in good order, I think :mrgreen:

Now go pumping yourself with all the great reviews.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Welcome back Dunda!
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

I tried the last two days to download the different links of the full episode and they don't work. Help. :cry:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

May, you have been missing. In action?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

May, or anyone else interested, here is a list of torrents that I found of the full episode for download.

pm me if you need how-to help.

http://thepiratebay.se/search/saturday% ... g/0/99/200
Crazy!
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Thank you Elaine. I already found a page with different streams

http://www.tv4stream.info/saturday-nigh ... more-30360

@ GG :D

Yes I was busy (exam and a neighbour who terrorizes me because he wants to watch TV very loud at night and I have now to look after a new apartment :roll: )
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maybelline wrote:Thank you Elaine. I already found a page with different streams

Yes I was busy (exam and a neighbour who terrorizes me because he wants to watch TV very loud at night and I have now to look after a new apartment :roll: )
What? So, you spoke to him and he isn't giving way? I have had the with a young man over me and loud music. I went to him every time and he made it leiser. After a while, I threatened him with the "Ordnungsamt" No, we have peace. There is stuff, you can do, you know? You could call them, when its very loud and let them listen to it on the phone, so they know, you are not exaggerating.

Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Germangirl wrote:
Maybelline wrote:Thank you Elaine. I already found a page with different streams

What? So, you spoke to him and he isn't giving way? I have had the with a young man over me and loud music. I went to him every time and he made it leiser. After a while, I threatened him with the "Ordnungsamt" No, we have peace. There is stuff, you can do, you know? You could call them, when its very loud and let them listen to it on the phone, so they know, you are not exaggerating.
Thank you for the tipps but everything already happened. I have to say it was always a little bit noisy but suddenly he started to make every night (until 3 am - 5 am) his TV louder as usual and some day I asked him if he can turn down his TV at 1:00 a.m because I have to go to the university next morning. His reaction: laugh at me and saying he can't turn it down because he couldn't hear his TV (but he could the previous 8 months :roll: ). His TV was still on at 5 a.m when I fall asleep completely exhausted. The next day Í called my renter and she gave him a warning. He ignored her warning and continued the following days. My next step was calling the police and they warned him as well after he was playing games and pretended he wasn't at home. After these days the real terror begun and he started to make noise with intent almost every day when I come home and one day after a very long night I fall a sleep at afternoon and then he poked a broomstick against his ceiling close followed by 30 minutes the same techno song to get sure that I wake up or call the police. That isn't even the full story. Now I search for a new appartment because he is a poor "Hartz 4" receiver who can't get work. It's also rumored that he's drug dealer (which could be true because he left his appartment almost every night 6 times and I live near by the red light district) and he runs a slot machine business as well. He's a Turk which is problematic because I don't know in what businesses he could be also involved considering all the pimps who stand sometimes near by the prostitutes are Turks, Arabs and Russians. He scares me even when he looks kind of harmless.

I think the best is if I move out. :roll: