Daniel hosts SNL

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Corellianjedi2

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

FIXED the links on the pics. Oy!

Here are the spoiler/pre-tape schedules and set positions we got while waiting in line. Not to be shared anywhere else.

Also, here are a few shots of the costumes they took to the restaurant to tape a segment.

(You can see theres a piece of paper with the Skyfall art on it in the bag labeled HOST.)

And here is my standby ticket! I better run!

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
caramel

Re: POSSIBLE SPOILERS

Post by caramel »

Corellianjedi2 wrote:

And here is my standby ticket! I better run!
I hope you get admission! :thumbup: You very much deserve it after having waited in that line for a couple days!
Corellianjedi2

Post by Corellianjedi2 »

Tune in tonight. Daniel is adorable!

PS I did get in.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sorry to say, that the guys at MI6 thougt, it was pretty bad with bad writing etc and that Daniel was literally the only good thing about it, which is something, I suppose. If people liked him, its what we hoped for.

This seems to confirm, it was rather ad, but no Daniels fault. maybe JEC was right to worry after all. I still think, it has done Daniel some good to show, he can be funny and is up to some sort of juvenile show, which is a hit or miss anyway.

http://www.hitfix.com/monkeys-as-critic ... g-and-muse
Last edited by Germangirl on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

David Cornelius ‏@david_cornelius
New plan: make Daniel Craig host ALL the Saturday Night Lives.

David Cornelius ‏@david_cornelius
Alternate plan: a movie where Daniel Craig plays every character, each with a different American accent.

Jasennnnn ‏@jasennnnn
Daniel Craig had such a BA suit hosting SNL. I need to hop on the looking like a boss train

Emily Cates ‏@EmLikesBaseball
Daniel Craig is wonderful.

Joey Horist ‏@JoeDog93
Congratulations to Daniel Craig for doing an excellent job on #SaturdayNightLive! He played all of his characters perfectly!!! :)

‏@StylishGurl
Why is Daniel Craig wearing clothes? I am not here for his words... Take it off, take it ALL OFF!!!! #SNL

Tom Brazelton ‏@tombrazelton
It's really weird to see Daniel Craig smile. #SNL

Daniyal Hayat ‏@daniyal_hayat
Also, seeing Daniel Craig being funny was odd because I've only ever seen him in serious movies.

Harry Shuldman ‏@HarryShuldman
Nothing wrong w. Daniel Craig. No sketch worth singling out. Still, this felt like one of the worst #SNL episodes I've seen in years.

トファー ☹ ‏@topherwaffles
daniel craig is doing surprisingly good :0
Last edited by Germangirl on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:48 am, edited 4 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

caramel

Post by caramel »

I will be watching it in a few minutes but its a bit disappointing that the early reviews are not so good.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Better review with some nice pics
http://danceyrselfclean.tumblr.com/post ... t-admit-no

SNL 10/6/12: Daniel Craig/Muse

I must admit no skit stands out as being the best to me (although I probably laughed the most from Moynihan’s cat loving scientist Kirby)…having said that nothing stands out as being a terrible skit either. For me, this was a solid episode (and the genius that is Bill Hader was hardly in it)! I liked it A LOT! Of course that’s because I adore Daniel Craig but still I don’t think I am being biased here. Craig, Daniel Craig was hilarious and really went for it. I mean that “In Memoriam” opening monologue was an instant sign Craig came to play. And then those faces when Regine touched his butt haha or the things he said at that construction site (squish rags, butt soup with extra nipples, OH MY) or his James Bond reaction to Nasim Pedrad’s Lea Michele…ahh it was too good. Craig’s stellar comedic acting chops need to be explored in some films like NOW! Seriously let’s get on this!

MVPs: Bobby Moynihan and Kate McKinnon

Grade: B+

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Opening monologue to watch and I think, he looks and acts great

http://www.gossipcop.com/daniel-craig-s ... ight-live/

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Kira Muser ‏@Museianist
I just love Daniel Craig <3 He's just amazing (:

Daniel Craig :) God, I love that guy

Daniel Craig's suit is on point tonight on #SNL. Hella nice.

daniel craig is hilarious #snl

Daniel Craig is such a hotfuck like Omigod.

OMG. Is there a sexier man in a suit, in the world than Daniel Craig?

Make Daniel Craig a regular cast member. #SNL

Daniel Craig is actually so funny

..and there goes that. Also I'm absolutely in love with Daniel Craig. #likedamn

Lmfao Daniel Craig on SNL hahaha it's so weird seeing not seeing him as Bond he's funny tho

Watching SNL...kinda cool to see Daniel Craig play a comedic role...he's usually always so serious.

Haha!! SNL Daniel Craig cracking me up as a construction worker.

Haha Daniel Craig cracks me up in SNL!!!

SNL is cracking me up with these James Bond skits. Also Daniel Craig is amazing! He needs to do a comedy.

Daniel Craig has great comedic timing I am LOVING this episode!

Daniel Craig is a god

https://twitter.com/FusionRockRadio/sta ... 52/photo/1

Of course, there are negative comments, but not that many on twitter, I have to say and if, its people thinking, he was awkward and showed too much, he was reading his lines from the prompter.
Last edited by Germangirl on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I absolutely enjoyed SNL Daniel Craig and @muse did pretty damn good and @MattBellamy has an attention catching voice

Daniel Craig hosting SNL? And I missed the first half hour. I should be burned at the stake.

It's hilarious & Daniel Craig is really good on here.

Wow. That is an impeccable suit that Daniel Craig is wearing!! Fits amazingly well! Wonder if it's Tom Ford. Best. Suits. Ever.

Although I didn't find this week's SNL very funny, my feelings for Daniel Craig haven't changed. Xo

I love seeing Daniel Craig do comedy!

Kate McKinnon nailed The Long Island Medium but Daniel Craig's Larry Caputo was awesome.

Lmao... Daniel Craig as @Theresacaputo 's husband was freakn hilar!

Daniel Craig stealing shirtless Taran Killam stealing Jason Sudeikis' 'Hottest Guy at #SNL' title.
Last edited by Germangirl on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elisas tweets:

I feel like the SNL writers just made a list of ridiculous outfits they could put Daniel in and wrote skits around them.

It was adorable seeing Dan between skits. He seemed excitedly nervous.

This one made me LMAO. RT @anglophenia: #SNL Bond girl spoof is funny: "Lea Michele in Hippopotapussy."

#DanielCraig, if I didn't love you enough before, I love you so much more now. #andthatsaftersleepingon49thstfortwonights

I want copies of the photos they took of Daniel for SNL. So pretty. #DanielCraig

Seeing Daniel doing a little swaying/dancing off stage when Muse performed was worth the whole trip. Also, the gym shorts. #SNL

Literally, Daniel looked beside himself when chatting with the giant Bird. Adorable. #SNL

@samcurrently Not sure. Sorry. How was the live version? They broke during the taping and could barely get through at rehearsal.

I'm pretty sure if Daniel Craig hadn't been the host, I'd've gotten bored with this episode after the monologue. But he saved it for me.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But also:

#SNL w/Daniel Craig was pretty funny until the kitty cat sketch. *sigh*

Daniel Craig is tanking on #SNL.

@mykeltidecker Daniel Craig. It's ok so far but not as good as the Seth mcfarlane one

#SNL is not using Daniel Craig well. #badepisode

Daniel Craig stuttering over his words on snl tonight, damnn #snl

Daniel Craig is in a bunch of unfunny sketches. He just introduced Muse and there was no... ~comforting. :|

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Silly me :oops: . I went on dtd for to see more about SNL. BUT, I totally forget about the :evil: timezones.