Heineken ad

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

IMO he survived monk hair. So what terrors could this latest 'do' hold? :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

khenton wrote:IMO he survived monk hair. So what terrors could this latest 'do' hold? :wink: k
:rotfl:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
khenton wrote:IMO he survived monk hair. So what terrors could this latest 'do' hold? :wink: k
K has a point! :brood:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

khenton wrote:IMO he survived monk hair.
I guess you just typed wrong. Should be "IMO we survived monk hair" :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lets say, all of us did :twisted: ..and are now ready for a new hair game.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm thinking that Babs can't get him to do it with her, and this is her form of punishment.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I'm thinking that Babs can't get him to do it with her, and this is her form of punishment.
:lol: :lol: she got herself at least 4 more years to try :twisted:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:I'm thinking that Babs can't get him to do it with her, and this is her form of punishment.
Now that RW put a ring on it (finger! Get your mind out of the gutter), she can look, maybe touch by joking around, but that's as far as it's going for Babs. And yeah, Babs, use all your powers, girl. Good luck!
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Now that RW put a ring on it (finger! Get your mind out of the gutter), she can look, maybe touch by joking around, but that's as far as it's going for Babs. And yeah, Babs, use all your powers, girl. Good luck!
Sorry guys it’s just a bug bear with me, and it’s not just Daniel. I’m fed up of the media selling and the public buying into the crap of dehumanising, bitching and putting others down, isn’t Joan Rivers and her cohorts tearing people apart on some TV programme and the list goes on with tweets, blogs etc.

There is rather an alarming drive and trend insisting that people need to stay and look young and be a certain way to be relevant. Everywhere you turn there's some reality programme plugging Ken and Barbie surgically enhanced stepford wives and orange tanned dumb eunihces. I just have a vision of trout pout Rachel, them being pressured to go under the knife and end up looking like porcelain and the embalmed, we'll then have a giggle at how ridiculous they look and move on to pilloring the next star :gaah:
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

I completely agree Jes that the media is obsessed with plastic surgery and looking young etc. It's not right that those people are putting everyone down but I guess that is the way it is :( But I don't think Rachel would do that (get plastic surgery) because she seems comfortable in her own skin and she should be. She's beautiful, and whatever she is doing right now is working. It also helps that she has such a great glow from being married to Daniel. He makes her so happy. They are one of few couples in their business who are private people and don't sell themselves. I don't think they would stoop to plastic surgery.
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Vynera wrote: They are one of few couples in their business who are private people and don't sell themselves. I don't think they would stoop to plastic surgery.
And even if they did (which is, I agree with you, extremely unlikely), they'd be private about it :lol:
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Hannah wrote:
Vynera wrote: They are one of few couples in their business who are private people and don't sell themselves. I don't think they would stoop to plastic surgery.
And even if they did (which is, I agree with you, extremely unlikely), they'd be private about it :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Actually, i am fine with it as long as it doesn't show in an abvious way. If you just say "Oh, he/she looks good" , they did it right, at least. But I HATE botox on lips. It ALWAYS shows and not in a good way. How they can look into the mirror and still go on with it, is :shock: :?:

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Dunda wrote:I like it.....at first I thought I was watching Archangel, though :lol: :lol:

And it fit's the 50 anniversary of Bond with all the smalls hints to the Bond franchise.
Me too.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I know what you're saying, JES, and I don't completely disagree. My gripe is with how the world and especially Hollywood trash women and not men. I awoke this morning in NYC and turned on TV to a national show, Good Morning America, on ABC. After a few minutes they cut to local weather and traffic. I was flabbergasted by what I saw.

There is NO WAY a woman his age OR a woman his weight would EVER, EVER land a job like this, a TV traffic reporter, in NYC. Maybe in some middle of the country cow town (actually, no), but not a major metropolitan area. Certainly not NYC. There is such a double standard. Madonna gets bashed right and left for continuing to tour the way she wants to, but men can be approaching 70 and are still rock gods.

Look at the topography of Rachel and Daniel's skin. OMG. Rachel's is like plains made of silk; Daniel is like the Grand Canyon. But they both define what is attractive for their sexes. It IS really sad that very few women can age gracefully on screen. Quickly, I can think of Meryl Streep, but we really don't know if/what minor tweaks she's had done. Rachel is blessed with good genes. She speaks like she has the self confidence to accept the aging process, albeit very slow for her, in the decades to come, but she hasn't ruled out minor work in the future. I would also like to believe that Daniel will always accept her regardless of any physical changes. From what we've read about him, I can't imagine him not.

I hope we (I) don't come across as being mean when we (I) critique someone. I think it's fun to discuss someone's dress, etc. And Daniel has his good days and bad days, just like everyone else. Actually, I've yet to see a bad day for Rachel. THAT I want to see.