LONDON Premiere

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

PAMELA BRAMMER

LONDON Premiere

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Hi All

Just thought I would check in. I am off to London today in preparation for the premiere tomorrow. I will be at the Royal Albert Hall around 6am tomorrow if anyone fancies joining me. I am really nervous as last time (QoS premiere) went pear-shaped for NextBondGirl and I. There was alot of pushing from behind and as NextBondGirl and I were in the front and the barrier was moving, his security ushered him away from our pen. After standing around 13 hours this was gut renching for us so you can understand my nerves this time around. However I am prepared to go an exorcise my demons.

On a lighter note I am meeting up with a very old friend today for lunch at the V+A and then I think we are going to Kensington Palace to take that tour and to see some of Diana's dresses that are still on show and on Wednesday I am back at the V+A to see the british ballgown exhibition and also the Hollywood Costume exhibition which I am really looking forward to.

I will try and report after the premiere on Tuesday night to let you know how things went and how our man looked! I wonder if Rachel will walk the RC with him? It would be nice to see them together.

Wish me luck!

Pam :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

A LOT of luck, but you have a good record, so you will be fine :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Sounds exciting! I'm very much looking forward to your reports (and possibly some photos :wink: )! Enjoy!
bubita

Post by bubita »

Best of luck!, waiting for your report :D
juicy

Post by juicy »

Wish you the best of luck.:cheer: :cheer:
I already expected your report :D :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Nice juicy, you changed to your "real" name :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

juicy

Post by juicy »

Germangirl wrote:Nice juicy, you changed to your "real" name :D

Yes!
Dunda make an effort for me :D :D
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

best of luck Pam hope u get a great view of him!!! Keep safe
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Has anybody found a streaming llink yet?

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The weather is going to be nice and warm and no rain.

DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

How very exciting....I'm sure you'll have a blast once you are there! Enjoy!!!
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Have a great time, Pamela. I imagine it will be much busier than when I met you at the Tintin premiere :wink:

Looking forward to seeing any pics and hearing your report.

(PS You will LOVE the British ballgowns at the V&A!)
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I just read, they are setting up a big sceen and stage in front of the theater.

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

@Pam, you are our live-reporter! Have a great day tomorrow.
I am looking forward to your report :D :D :D . Much apprechiated in advance.
PAMELA BRAMMER

skyfall timeline - LONDON premiere

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

Hi
Decided to check in tonight to see what has been happening today. I see they have all been at the Dorchester Hotel - not been too far from there this afternoon. Had a really good afternoon with my friend catching up with gossip and visiting Kensington Palace. We also had a wander to the Royal Albert Hall. They are already setting everything up - it is at the back of the Hall around the pedestrian area (it looks like the same set up as the premiere of Titanic in 3D which was held there (you can see clips of that on Youtube). I was talking to one of the security guys hanging around and he told me where I have to queue tomorrow morning. There was no one queuing whilst we were around but that was about 6pm this evening. I am getting really nervous again now I have left my friend and am back at the hotel on my own. I have seen a few buses with Daniel plastered all over them and a couple of posters in the underground stations. It has been really warm in London today but has been very cloudy and misty all day. All I keeping thinking is that at this time tomorrow night it will be all over and I hope I am very happy.

Speak to you all again tomorrow night.

Pam :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!