The Graham Norton Show

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

someone uploaded it on youtube.
Part 1/3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gidgOU5e2UM

Part 2/3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l_sjDDxhnA

Part 3/3 seems to be missing, or maybe I'm just blind :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It will pop up later, I suppose. Thanks a bunch, Hannah :D

I have to sit all day long at the receptin of my hotel with not much going on, so expect me to be around a lot :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

What I have liked of all the Skyfall promotion is that Daniel has been SOOOOOOOO relaxed and laughing and happy all the time. Compared to what went on last year or before, he's almost like a different guy. It's really great to see him joke and laugh with the interviewers. But I wonder where does it come from, this change...

G
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

agrippina wrote:What I have liked of all the Skyfall promotion is that Daniel has been SOOOOOOOO relaxed and laughing and happy all the time. Compared to what went on last year or before, he's almost like a different guy. It's really great to see him joke and laugh with the interviewers. But I wonder where does it come from, this change...

G
Well, I guess at least with Graham Norton, you don't have a choice...he's such a funny guy that one just has to go along with his jokes. As for the usual promo interviews...well...I don't know :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

agrippina wrote:What I have liked of all the Skyfall promotion is that Daniel has been SOOOOOOOO relaxed and laughing and happy all the time. Compared to what went on last year or before, he's almost like a different guy. It's really great to see him joke and laugh with the interviewers. But I wonder where does it come from, this change...

G
You think? Actually I don't see a big difference. There are hilarious interviews from QOS and going from there. It always had depended on the interviewer IMO...I think, you didn't follow too closely last years interviews for C&A and Tattoo. I think, he was the same.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Wahey! You can see my face in the audience. Sweet.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Vanquish wrote:Wahey! You can see my face in the audience. Sweet.
:lol:

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Germangirl wrote:
Vanquish wrote:Wahey! You can see my face in the audience. Sweet.
:lol:
Where? When? You're not Marjorie Mackenzie (or whatever the last name was), are you? :lol:
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

In the opening shot. I'm behind Graham's shoulder on the left, with the quiffed black hair and the blue shirt.

I also found myself in a video from when I attended the premiere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q2-Y4dQjRk

Im the skinny overenthusiastic lad on the right.
khenton

Post by khenton »

Here's a link to the full episode for six days only and only in the UK. Can some one lift it?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/bigscreen/ ... e/b01nm5jg :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Dunda wrote:he arrived in London last Friday, so I guess they taped it Friday or Saturday

They taped it on the 21st, I believe.
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Had a great week. Bond is most certainly back.

I know its a little cheeky but if don't know how to do it, but could someone please take some screencaps of that opening segment. My mum's blooming proud i made it on the tv.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Vanquish wrote:In the opening shot. I'm behind Graham's shoulder on the left, with the quiffed black hair and the blue shirt.

I also found myself in a video from when I attended the premiere.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q2-Y4dQjRk

Im the skinny overenthusiastic lad on the right.
Are you the one with the cell phone? How cool!
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

caramel

Post by caramel »

Thx Tb! :D