The Graham Norton Show

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

I wonder if they did that thing at the end of the show where they get someone out the audience to sit in a collapsable chair to tell a story and if its boring the guests get to choose whether to chuck them out the chair or to stay :lol:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Littlesue wrote:I wonder if they did that thing at the end of the show where they get someone out the audience to sit in a collapsable chair to tell a story and if its boring the guests get to choose whether to chuck them out the chair or to stay :lol:
Must do! That's usually a guaranteed! Might be a fan boy!!!
Hannah

Post by Hannah »

Great photos! You can tell they had a lot of fun doing the show. Hopefully I'll get to watch it :)
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

bumblebee wrote:
Littlesue wrote:I wonder if they did that thing at the end of the show where they get someone out the audience to sit in a collapsable chair to tell a story and if its boring the guests get to choose whether to chuck them out the chair or to stay :lol:
Must do! That's usually a guaranteed! Might be a fan boy!!!
Oh they always do that! It's so funny!
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

It looks like Daniel had fun doing this interview... he was relaxed and at ease probably because he was amongst friends... :)

I don't think I'll be home early enough tonight to watch this as it airs. I have a friend who's recording it for me... and I'll watch it on the iplayer! 8)
bubita

Post by bubita »

I haven´t yet seen an entirely Graham Norton show yet, but the bits I´ve seen looks pretty enjoyble, looking foward to see it.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Just seen it! It was hilarious!!! :lol:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

LMcAree91 wrote:Just seen it! It was hilarious!!! :lol:
It certainly was! Loved every minute of it. I never really gave Javier much thought before now, but he is a little sweetie.

Some of Daniel's expressions were priceless. Can't wait for it to appear on iPlayer to be able to download it. 8)
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

graham northon show just ended. Daniel was very sweet, he totally engrossed in what dame judi dench had to say. A gentleman, i would say quient let the others talk the most.
Norton asked in a game wot people would be called if they were a bond girl, the formlae being. first name, wot u called your gentials when u were younger, and your mother's maiden name as the surname, he asked members of the audience and asked daniel who said Cock Hargreaves.
So assume hargreaves is his mother's maiden name. He wasnt giiving away wot he called little daniel when he was boy though.
very pleasant interview.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

:rotfl:

the Bond girl's name part was the best.

Do the guests at Graham Norton always have such a good time??
I didn't know the guy before this :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote::rotfl:

Oh yes, it's a hoot. If you can check out the interview he did with Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek - hilarious. Or the one with will.i.am.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I saw this show - it was really hilarious and I laughed so much. The Bond Girl part was so funny. Cock Hargreaves!!! Daniel is really shy I can see that. I hope you all get to see it!!! And they showed ugly hair pictures of Daniel, of Moll Flanders and Our Friends in the North. Daniel was embarrassed! So funny.

Am going to see Skyfall on Sunday afternoon - hope it will be good!!! Yay, my life is getting better now!

SDF xx
caramel

Post by caramel »

bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote::rotfl:

Oh yes, it's a hoot. If you can check out the interview he did with Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek - hilarious. Or the one with will.i.am.
Can't wait to see the whole thing!
"Marjorie was gagging for it!" :rotfl: Loved Daniel's laugh at that part! Poor girl's face was red!

Bee, any idea when it will come on BBC America here?