Skyfall Premiere Madrid

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

BB is so in love/lust with him. She just cannot control herself in his presence. LOL. But I sure dont' blame her!!!!

Thanks A & D!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:BB is so in love/lust with him. She just cannot control herself in his presence. LOL. But I sure dont' blame her!!!!

Thanks A & D!
Absolutely. So she better gets the next one out asap, so she has the pleasure of having him around a bit longer.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Rueda de Prensa Skyfall Madrid 29-10-2012

http://vimeo.com/52391574

It helps to speak Spanish. Unfortunatley I don't. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: He looks and acts like a scared schoolboy. Fidgety too like in his worst days :twisted:

Thanks for finding. Very cute to watch him. Seems to have problems with his earphone though.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote::lol: He looks and acts like a scared schoolboy. Fidgety too like in his worst days :twisted:

Thanks for finding. Very cute to watch him. Seems to have problems with his earphone though.
I know, poor Dan. He just doesn't know what to do with himself. He just can't sit still can he? :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote::lol: He looks and acts like a scared schoolboy. Fidgety too like in his worst days :twisted:

I know, poor Dan. He just doesn't know what to do with himself. He just can't sit still can he? :lol:
Yes, he can. He proved that in ASR, but that was work, he loved.
This is probably not work enough for him to make an effort :twisted:
So fun, I haven't seen him like that in ages.

Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Rueda de Prensa Skyfall Madrid 29-10-2012

http://vimeo.com/52391574

It helps to speak Spanish. Unfortunatley I don't. :wink:
Thanks for posting. I skimmed through it. Does Daniel hold out his hand to Babs at the very end??
Wag More, Bark Less

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

yes he does :wink:

bubita

Post by bubita »

I haven´t seen this before :shock: ,
Now I now why these two got along so well, Javier said wonderful things about Daniel, he´s a down to earth guy, humble and professional.
I have to admit, it was great to see an interview in spanish, not enough of them imo.
I´d like to see the doodles Daniel was drawing while at the conference, I do the same at the school meeting of my daugthers, half your brain pays attention an the other half just like to be somewhere else.
Can´t someone provide a link, POR FAVOR!!!
Saludos! :D :D :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

bubita wrote:Can´t someone provide a link, POR FAVOR!!!
I'm trying, but I worry the file will be too large to upload in a reasonable time.

But you can save the video yourself. Just use Mozilla firefox instead of IE and install the free and very reliable AddOn Flash Video Downloader.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... ownloader/

It is very easy to install and once it's up and running many site allow to download the video by just clicking on the blue arrow which wil appear.
Work with youtube and many other sites. Work with VIMEO too.

bubita

Post by bubita »

Dunda wrote:
bubita wrote:Can´t someone provide a link, POR FAVOR!!!
I'm trying, but I worry the file will be too large to upload in a reasonable time.

But you can save the video yourself. Just use Mozilla firefox instead of IE and install the free and very reliable AddOn Flash Video Downloader.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... ownloader/

It is very easy to install and once it's up and running many site allow to download the video by just clicking on the blue arrow which wil appear.
Work with youtube and many other sites. Work with VIMEO too.
Thanks so much Dunda, you´re so kind :D
I´ll try download it myself, thanks again for the tip. :wink:

I just did it!!! yeah!!!
Muchas gracias querida Dunda :D :D :D