Berlin Premiere

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

khenton

Post by khenton »

Daniel_Craig wrote:THX for the pics and videos, ladies! :D ;)
Me, too. :wink: k
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Re: Berlin Premiere

Post by Germangirl »

Maybelline wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I can't believe this. I am at work, but was able to watch the streaming and guess whatß They went through endless bla bla and interviews with german *** and when Daniel finally came, they had left about 10 minutes at best and then it was over, even though he was far from finished. Still signing and no interview yet etc. Big bummer :evil:

But he looked great and wass in good mood.
Good I didn't wait there for hours. I have a flu, I slept only an hour at night and it was terrible weather.
Hannah wrote:
bumblebee wrote:OMG, Berenice, the wicked witch of the East! What was she thinking! A nod to Halloween? The dress is nice, but her hair and make-up! :shock:
The dress makes her look weird...she's such a skinny woman, and yet she looks somewhat enormous in it (compared to her usual looks, of course - still far from looking obese :wink: ). And it does something weird with her boobs.
Not to mention the make-up, makes her face look like a mask, and the hair, ummm...yeah...
It's not the make up it's the botox. :wink: I like her make up here it's the first time not trashy and tacky. But the hair style is questionable.
May, it was not Daniel, who only lasted 10 minutes. It was obviously the time of reporting was up from the channel. I couldn't even see an interview.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

A declaration of love from Babs. WOW
Dunda wrote:some bits from the live stream:

Daniel signing for fans

http://www.mediafire.com/?r1cae9x8k7x8pem
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Last edited by Sylvia's girl on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Last edited by Sylvia's girl on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Thank you, ladies!
BTW , the last one (the AP one) is a cute one.
@TB, do you maybe have this one bigger?
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Germangirl wrote:
Maybelline wrote:
Germangirl wrote:I can't believe this. I am at work, but was able to watch the streaming and guess whatß They went through endless bla bla and interviews with german *** and when Daniel finally came, they had left about 10 minutes at best and then it was over, even though he was far from finished. Still signing and no interview yet etc. Big bummer :evil:

But he looked great and wass in good mood.
Good I didn't wait there for hours. I have a flu, I slept only an hour at night and it was terrible weather.
Hannah wrote: The dress makes her look weird...she's such a skinny woman, and yet she looks somewhat enormous in it (compared to her usual looks, of course - still far from looking obese :wink: ). And it does something weird with her boobs.
Not to mention the make-up, makes her face look like a mask, and the hair, ummm...yeah...
It's not the make up it's the botox. :wink: I like her make up here it's the first time not trashy and tacky. But the hair style is questionable.
May, it was not Daniel, who only lasted 10 minutes. It was obviously the time of reporting was up from the channel. I couldn't even see an interview.
Oh, okay. But honestly even if it was longer I was tired yesterday. I would have done it when he and Rachel would have walked the red carpet but this was out of question. I saw him in January and exchanged a few words with him and got an autograph. It's not as I missed the big opportunity he will come again for the next Bond.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Great pics!Thanks,SG! :D
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Jana66 wrote:Thank you, ladies!
BTW , the last one (the AP one) is a cute one.
@TB, do you maybe have this one bigger?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

What a face he's pulling in the 6th one along :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Maybelline wrote:. I saw him in January and exchanged a few words with him and got an autograph. It's not as I missed the big opportunity he will come again for the next Bond.
Did you ever spill the means aout that? If so, I mssed it. Was for Tattoo, I assume. Can you repeat it for me, please.