Golden Globes 2013

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:I never got over the shades, the sweat and her dress (I agree with Hannah, it reminds me of Naomi, I think she was trying to be edgy, but it just didn't gel). They can look so great together, but not here. Call me shallow, but it just wasn't a great red carpet moment - and we waited so long for it!!!

No please some huh! :wink:
Ahh - you need a BIIGGG hug :comfort:

What about the "at the table appearance?" A little shiny, but apart from that ok?

A>ctually I am glad for some different opinions - more interestting, eh?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

josie

Post by josie »

What this Joan Rivers wants. For me, Daniel, looked absolutely stunning. Okay Rachel's dress there are nicer but she looked good in it.
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

I find it rather funny the apoplexy generated towards because they didn’t toe the line and do as expected, but they did generate a lot of buzz and column inches. I also like the fact that Rachel looks demure and naughty and Daniel hasn’t lost the rogue element of still giving a poke in the eye to convention.

Another thing that has struck me is that Rachel is no diva appreciated the work done for her and didn’t send the dress back but was gracious, comfortable and confident enough to walk the carpet and did her thing.

She may not have won the award for best dressed in the eyes of some, but got my vote for turning heads, plus her and hubby generated the most heat on the night not bad going in my book.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Can't deny you have some points here. As always - expect the unexpected and you will be close with them. :wink: Because liking it or not, it certainly has had this effect.
Last edited by Germangirl on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

That's what makes this couple so special :wink:

I'm not a fan of the dress and not a fan of the glasses, but I just love the fact that they are going for the unconventional.
It's less boring than hitting the taste of the majority.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I agree, just didn't like it! :lol:
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

I think the dress would have worked better if it was full length with maybe an off centre split up the one leg with maybe some of that spot net in the split, if that makes sense :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Littlesue wrote:I think the dress would have worked better if it was full length with maybe an off centre split up the one leg with maybe some of that spot net in the split, if that makes sense :D
Yes, it does and seems like a good idea.

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

honeyjes wrote:I find it rather funny the apoplexy generated towards because they didn’t toe the line and do as expected, but they did generate a lot of buzz and column inches. I also like the fact that Rachel looks demure and naughty and Daniel hasn’t lost the rogue element of still giving a poke in the eye to convention.

Another thing that has struck me is that Rachel is no diva appreciated the work done for her and didn’t send the dress back but was gracious, comfortable and confident enough to walk the carpet and did her thing.

She may not have won the award for best dressed in the eyes of some, but got my vote for turning heads, plus her and hubby generated the most heat on the night not bad going in my book.
JES, very well said. They could of been wearing anything that night, it was their body language that made the biggest statement. They were 1 with each other and very connected.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
honeyjes wrote:I find it rather funny the apoplexy generated towards because they didn’t toe the line and do as expected, but they did generate a lot of buzz and column inches. I also like the fact that Rachel looks demure and naughty and Daniel hasn’t lost the rogue element of still giving a poke in the eye to convention.

JES, very well said. They could of been wearing anything that night, it was their body language that made the biggest statement. They were 1 with each other and very connected.
Couldn't agree more. I love the way they look at each other. Even with the shades and the strange skirt, they are hot, hot, HOT! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

For me, its interesting to see, if they will continue to do that now. Next option are the Baftas, IF he goes there. I could understand if not. I really could. But I think, he will..they will...

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

tbossmc2000 wrote:

Thanks. The dress she wore at the London Premier wasn’t liked by some either so hey she’s shown some chutzpah and still gets flack for not being another homogenised mannequin so what’s a girl to do but strut her stuff and guess who was having fun that night.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

From what I see, they all get their flag. Its part of the game. Fans feel, they owe them and react accordingly, even though I think its ok to have a saying about clothes and to express like or dislike. As long as its not getting nesty.

Fans feel, they owe their stars and some let themselves being owned. Daniel made it clear from the start, that he is nobodies man but his own. When is not "on duty" he will have none of it and that hasn't changed over years. His women need to get used to being dragged along at times :lol:

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

LOL seems he is talking all the way through :lol.