New Range Rover Sport Launch

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

New Range Rover Sport Launch

Post by bumblebee »

Pulled a few screen caps

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ahhh - lovely. Thanks Bee.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The one and only. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Daniel Craig drives up in the new Range Rover Sport! https://vine.co/v/bjKpBdApWga
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh man, he pouted a lot more than he smiled! Very much a silent endorsement.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

elisa g schneider ‏@Corellianjedi2 2m

Got video. Will post tonight. :) Here's a glimpse. #NewRangeRoverSport #DanielCraig pic.twitter.com/zUIDOlrAWT

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Oh man, he pouted a lot more than he smiled! Very much a silent endorsement.
I'd say, that's ok, as the car is or should be the main attraction. When he smiles, who sees the car? :wink:
I hope for interviews.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

OK Ladies. Guess that's it for the moment.

Jordi Crespo ‏@crespojordi 1m

Amazing and incredible presentation of the new Range Rover Sport with Daniel Craig as main actor,directly from New York

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

O god, I could just cry, I have had 2 of the worst days at work and needed to see that pout. So hansome, looks amazing, jucilicious.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh no Boss, sorry to hear. Imagine that he's coming home to you. Remove his tie, unbutton his shirt, manoeuver that zip, ....
Tuulia

Post by Tuulia »

Missed it live, but just saw the driving in replay at the USA Today site. It now says "on demand content will be available soon" ...hmm? The guy promised an exclusive interview... wanna see...
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

bumblebee wrote:Oh no Boss, sorry to hear. Imagine that he's coming home to you. Remove his tie, unbutton his shirt, manoeuver that zip, ....
OH thank you Mrs. B. I jsut need him to take me in his arms and tell me everything will be all right and that I am doinga good job. Fix me a drink and relax with my.
my new desk top