24 Hour Race Nürburgring Germany 19th May 2013

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Michael Schumacher (in Merc's 2011 F1 car) and Daniel Craig (in the DB5) at Nordschleife yesterday pic.twitter.com/58Q8AoAKIT
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Jana66 wrote: Daniel was in Germany and I didn't know that. They kept the secret well.
Well not exactly. It was announced last week here http://www.magazin-forum.de/die-zeichen ... -auf-sieg/

We just didn't know :(

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

How is it that you German girls didn't pick up on the scent, I thought your DC radars must have been spinning! :lol: Thanks for all the pics, what a treat, he looks good.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Our radar has obviously fallen victim to the dry spell. :(

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl wrote:This photo is from my daughters facebook. She knows the guy...he is a rich kid though, which obviously allowed him to be in the "right" area.
I asked him - unfortunately he could obviously not imagine, that I would have loved a bit more informtation.
Well then. He was at the AM Lounge, when Daniel came in around noon to eat. Later they went to the boxes and there he made the picture.

caramel

Post by caramel »

He could have removed those effeminate looking sunglasses inside the building though.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Dunda wrote:
Jana66 wrote: Daniel was in Germany and I didn't know that. They kept the secret well.
Well not exactly. It was announced last week here http://www.magazin-forum.de/die-zeichen ... -auf-sieg/

We just didn't know :(
I agree. I just read the text and there is a note.
:D :D :D how could I forget :wink: Daniel will always be the one with to "have an ace in the hole" to surprise us.
Vynera

Post by Vynera »

Thanks for the pictures ladies :)
"A woman looks beautiful when she's true to herself. Her inner beauty shines through. It's like being in love--it shows. You have a natural glow, you can't help but beam--that's beautiful."
-Rachel Weisz
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

The pix are great and he looks good, as we would hope him to. I am not a German person but I understand your frustration at being so close and not being able to go. :evil: If he ever turned up to some public function unannounced in or around the London area which I didn't know about, I would be fuming. It's nice to see new pics of him anyway. :)
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Like the big wave he gives in the car driving past, thanks for the pics!
caramel

Post by caramel »

Germangirl wrote:Swagger, smile...short but nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfTyBIEE ... um=twitter
His hair is long enough to be ruffled by the breeze as he walked :lol:
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Love the clip, Schumi is my favourite ever F1 driver. Another fair-haired man with a cheeky smile. Got to love them 8)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com