24 Hour Race Nürburgring Germany 19th May 2013

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

...BTW, Persol...I like Persol-sunglasses.
The DB5 must have a private owner, I think, outside GB.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I know, we were a total failure :oops:
Thanks so much Sylvia :D

So handsome that day.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yep, James Bond himself: Daniel Craig. Craig was a special guest of Aston, whose attendance was kept deliberately secret to reduce unwanted media interference. Security kept what media there was at bay, in deference to the fact that this was a private visit.

http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/05/no- ... -to-drive/
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Germangirl wrote:Yep, James Bond himself: Daniel Craig. Craig was a special guest of Aston, whose attendance was kept deliberately secret to reduce unwanted media interference. Security kept what media there was at bay, in deference to the fact that this was a private visit.

http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/05/no- ... -to-drive/
Lovely pout in the first pic. Sigh! Beautiful car for a beautiful man... I'm all starry-eyed now :drool:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I do wonder though, why he took Laura. Haven't figured out to this day, when and why he takes his bg's or Laura etc. Official events - of course. But then there are events like this or just daily stuff, where CC is there and its not, that he doesn't leave home without his bg. So - would love to figure out this one.

He drives them to airports, which makes sense and then gos with them/him to function as bg or better as someone, who looks the part and keeps unwanted attention away. Its not, that Danial cannot defend himself or wouldn't, but like this, he doesn't have to.

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Its worth it, if we get to see your lovely avi. :wink:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

thanks to A

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

His sunglasses are like the ones I brought for me yesterday. 8) I bet they didn't cost £1 though....... they're probably designer!! :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Probably? :wink:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

GG, agree about Laura. She's PR, so this wasn't exactly as reported - private.

I imagine there are very few men in this world who wouldn't like to be in his shoes.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Again from A. Tx!

Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

LOL at all the cards around his neck. Security must have been high.