Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

BondBabe2008
Posts: 7153
Joined: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:55 pm

Post by BondBabe2008 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:27 pm

CockHargreaves wrote:
BondBabe2008 wrote:I loved the last pic of DC in his blue shirt, can see his chest hairs :thud: sex on a stick :oops:
Glad it's not just me who likes them :wink:
Well tbh I love men with hairs on their chests :twisted: I'm glad that I'm not the only one too :lol:

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:34 pm

Sylvia's girl wrote:Another stage door vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRB6K-5_g9I
Maybe someone could save this one too?

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:53 am

Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46424
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:53 am

I am sure, someone will in due time :wink:

This is just too good to be missed - so sorry for reposting here.
Dunda wrote:Thanks to A!

Image
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:09 am

Image

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46424
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:33 am

Oh thanks, thats pretty, too :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
josie
Posts: 702
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by josie » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:44 am

The light is so bright, it looks as if he had gray hair. Oh how I miss his short haircut.

As the picture from Skyfall
Image

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15194
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Blergh, not a fan of the hair and the shabby look. :-(

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46424
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:53 pm

bumblebee wrote:Blergh, not a fan of the hair and the shabby look. :-(
Its tough times for you and I doubt, your crush will survive this look. Sad thing :( Personally I can totally look beyond the hair and am fine, with what I see. But that's just me...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15194
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:11 pm

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Blergh, not a fan of the hair and the shabby look. :-(
Its tough times for you and I doubt, your crush will survive this look. Sad thing :( Personally I can totally look beyond the hair and am fine, with what I see. But that's just me...
Meh, he'll be back, he bloody better be, I didn't put 8 years into this crush for nothing you know! :wink:

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46424
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:40 pm

bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Blergh, not a fan of the hair and the shabby look. :-(
Its tough times for you and I doubt, your crush will survive this look. Sad thing :( Personally I can totally look beyond the hair and am fine, with what I see. But that's just me...
Meh, he'll be back, he bloody better be, I didn't put 8 years into this crush for nothing you know! :wink:
I dunno, it depends on what you expect. You want CR Dan back and that won't happen. He has moved on or IMO rather back into being his old self again, which wasn't into nice clothes (like he endorsed after CR) and rather is this little piece of shit with wild hair and ruffled clothes, But THAT started back then during ASR. I saw him and can tell you, he looked like the last beggar under the bridge - in an adorable way. :lol:

I hope for you and others, who are not happy, that he makes an effort to look nice for the opening. Its bloody time, he gets back some of his old time fans. :wink:

I know, you rather had your crush back then being offended by what he says and does.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
sf2la
Posts: 14520
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:15 pm
Location: CA

Post by sf2la » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:05 am

He has to cut his hair for Bond, and that's right around the corner. And he has two, likely back to back.

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21937
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:38 am

sf2la wrote:He has to cut his hair for Bond, and that's right around the corner. And he has two, likely back to back.
:twisted: I wouldn't call 12 moneth "right around the corner"...

I'm sure they will not start on shooting Bond before the end of 2014...

Doesn't mean he will not be working and preparing before but that doesn't mean he has to look the part, though...
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46424
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:03 am

You sure know, how to give them hope :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
bumblebee
Posts: 15194
Joined: Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:01 pm
Location: British in USA

Post by bumblebee » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:59 pm

Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Blergh, not a fan of the hair and the shabby look. :-(
Its tough times for you and I doubt, your crush will survive this look. Sad thing :( Personally I can totally look beyond the hair and am fine, with what I see. But that's just me...
Meh, he'll be back, he bloody better be, I didn't put 8 years into this crush for nothing you know! :wink:
I dunno, it depends on what you expect. You want CR Dan back and that won't happen. He has moved on or IMO rather back into being his old self again, which wasn't into nice clothes (like he endorsed after CR) and rather is this little piece of shit with wild hair and ruffled clothes, But THAT started back then during ASR. I saw him and can tell you, he looked like the last beggar under the bridge - in an adorable way. :lol:

I hope for you and others, who are not happy, that he makes an effort to look nice for the opening. Its bloody time, he gets back some of his old time fans. :wink:

I know, you rather had your crush back then being offended by what he says and does.
For me right now, it's the entire package - the looks (fine, they'll change I'm not hung up on that), the language (yes, not a fan of his blue side), but then there's his lack of a current movie career beyond Bond. That's a real toughie for those of us who won't see him in a play. There is so much talent there and for what? Bond every three years and some crappy scripts in between?

Post Reply