Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

There we go, side part, white shirt, sunglasses is much better. :thumbup:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

khenton wrote:
Germangirl wrote:It talks :lol:
:wink: k
BTW, K, I wrote you a pm. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

LOVE the new pix of him doing the signing... he looks wonderful! :sigh: 8)
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

josie wrote:Honestly, his look is not sexy, it looks impossible.
I hope he will soon get a decent haircut.
well it's just a 70s hair....fits the time the play is placed in and I'm just happy he has some fake sideburns and took them off after the perfomance :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Actually I hardly see them. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I don't have a problem with his hairstyle, it gives him a softer look. It's right for the play, which is set in the 70s, and I think it's a nice change from the short back and sides haircut he sported in Skyfall. I think he's looking good and he appears to be quite relaxed in the photos where he's signing for fans outside the theatre.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Okt is the best time for stagedooring, because the later its gets, the more he will be wrapped up. Getting a cold would be really terrible, so we will see scarfs and coats and caps and whatnot. Lets enjoy the light clothes, while we can :lol:

Pam, you lucky gal. I wish you a very warm day or some of those.

tampa

Post by tampa »

I guess I'm in the minority but I really like the clean shaven, longer hair look. I think he looks 10 years younger in these pap shots and because they are paps, they are not retouched. The white beard really ages him, and it hides his strong jaw. The scalp cut also makes it look like his hairline is seriously receding but we know it's been the same for years. I just think he looks better than he's looked since before SF in these pics.
PAMELA BRAMMER

betrayl - pics and vids

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

OMG he looks gorgeous in these stage door pics. I just love men in white shirts and sunglasses. I would love to think I could see him dressed like that :D :D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You will, remember, you ALWAYS got lucky.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Jennifer, where are you? I had bought a ticket for this Saturday evening's performance. I was going to sell it buy decided to go back. Our at 4pm. At JFK at 7am. Out at 6am on Sunday. Whirlwind. I'll see Sat night's. hooefully he'll stage door Sat afternoon. I've enjoyed reading everyone's posts and the pics of him :shock: I LOVE the hair. So handsome and sexy. Poor Josie though, but in the near future she'll have her short-haired man back!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf, maybe pm her. God, I am starting to get weak. He looks so handsome... ](*,)

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:sf, maybe pm her. God, I am starting to get weak. He looks so handsome... ](*,)
He DOES look so handsome!!!! That HAIR!!!!! :thud: . His complexion is perfection. I'm going to the 8pm, so maybe I'll be outside after the 2pm one. I can't believe I'm doing this so soon after :-k . Obviously not my smartest idea. If I can't sleep on the flight, I'm screwed.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:It talks :lol:
:rotfl: