Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

purple

Post by purple »

Oh! How about this one: http://thesuitsofjamesbond.com/?p=2411 ?

the picture I wanted to use as an example is the third one, where Bond stands next to those chairs (I had clicked on it and tried to post that link)
purple

Post by purple »

As for the monk hair, how could I not like it? (I found this picture on the DtD gallery)

print screen
Last edited by purple on Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alina

Post by Alina »

Nothing wrong with it in my book, the trousers may be a tad too short, not in the pics below, however, but the overall effect works with me perfectly.

:drool:

The "monk hair" is great!
Sorry about the OT!
Last edited by Alina on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
purple

Post by purple »

Well yes in those pictures the suits do not look that bad. But my example was different, I posted again, I hope it works this time.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yes, the pants look too short in the article that you posted, Purple. They were bunched up at the knee a bit, and a length that's cut to be 'perfect' allows no tolerance.
purple

Post by purple »

ok I will stop with the off topic; there should be a thread trousers and monk hair
Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote:Well yes in those pictures the suits do not look that bad. But my example was different, I posted again, I hope it works this time.
They "do not look that bad" :?: Sorry, but I keep drooling badly over his look in them every time I watch Skyfall :tongue:

Yes, I saw the pic in your link and I agree that the trousers may look a TAD short, but still, I think he looks divine in his SF suits. He was born to wear tight suits, provided they are perfectly cut. And the SF ones WERE. :thud:
Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote:ok I will stop with the off topic; there should be a thread trousers and monk hair
:stick_iagree:
purple

Post by purple »

Guilty as charged - I just prefer the QoS look. Seriously is there a fashion thread? :oops:
Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote:Guilty as charged - I just prefer the QoS look. Seriously is there a fashion thread? :oops:
I'm not sure, but I agree there should be :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I would like a 'most unattractive photos thread' of Daniel. I think that would be fun!
Alina

Post by Alina »

sf2la wrote:I would like a 'most unattractive photos thread' of Daniel. I think that would be fun!
So there is no thread like this here? What an oversight :lol: It would give us a great scope for fun and ARGUMENT :twisted:
purple

Post by purple »

Oh my, poor DC! :lol: I've often wondered why people feel so strongly about him: either loving him, either hating him, but never being just mild. Has any of the other actors impersonating Bond created such a stir? I must admit I became interested in the topic only last year.

Oh God I should really stop! Or we should really move!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm out running errands and am on my phone or if start a 'And we still like him' thread. Lol. He can take a bad photo!
Alina

Post by Alina »

purple wrote:Oh my, poor DC! :lol: I've often wondered why people feel so strongly about him: either loving him, either hating him, but never being just mild. Has any of the other actors impersonating Bond created such a stir? I must admit I became interested in the topic only last year.

Oh God I should really stop! Or we should really move!
There was no widespread Internet access before Daniel's Bond :) WWW originated in the 90s. And that explains it all, I'd say :)
But as far as I know there were many objections regarding casting Moore and Dalton as well, but since The Internet didn't exist back then, the impact was less than modest. Daniel is the first Bond to carry the Internet burden, so to say :)
Facebook was created in 2004, YouTube in 2005, can you imagine? I'm still amazed by how fast it all developed.