Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks sf :D, but I remember this only in written context. Dunno... :roll:

Maybe someone can make a link. :wink:

You seem to have a bit of "me time". GOOD!!!
No, I really don't. My schedule is madness. I flew home from Chicago yesterday afternoon and I fly back today, landing at midnight so that I can be at work there tomorrow. I just had to get home, even for one night. Doing laundry, feeling sunshine and warm air, sleeping in my bed, etc.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

As much as I love travelling - his sure sounds like crazy madness and going on for so long now.

:blowkiss:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:As much as I love travelling - his sure sounds like crazy madness and going on for so long now.

:blowkiss:
Thank you, GG. Traveling for vacation and traveling for work are completely different. I get between 200-300 work emails a day, so when I'm not at at the workplace where I've traveled to, I'm up all night doing emails. Dang, I miss the old days of enjoying the evening after a day of work away. Enough about me. Now back to Daniel, we need new pics. I'd be happy with Rachel pics to carry us over. Anything!
purple

Post by purple »

I must admit I am bit jealous of your job sf2la - it's probably quite exhausting but it sure sounds interesting and very dynamic; I hope my comment is not inappropriate in any way :oops:

have a safe trip :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

purple wrote:I must admit I am bit jealous of your job sf2la - it's probably quite exhausting but it sure sounds interesting and very dynamic; I hope my comment is not inappropriate in any way :oops:

have a safe trip :)
Hi Purple!
I can take the hours okay, but really, it's the stress that' takes its toll I am under a tremendous amount of stress with this job. It's very hard to please everyone when there isn't enough time in the day. And yes, I wish we were better staffed. The good things are that over the years I've seen many different cultures from Asia to Europe, and I have an incredible amount of frequent flier miles that I hope to use one day for luxury vacation travel (but I'll probably be too old to travel!) I can't even take a vacation day because I'm too busy. The interesting thing is (for me) that I've never been to France and I've had to go to Europe countless times for work during my career. Maybe one day I'll get there. For now, it's Chicago and Philadelphia this week. COLD and loooong days. Really, do not be jealous. The stress that comes with the job isn't worth it.
purple

Post by purple »

I understand sf2la, stress indeed does not sound as too much fun :( but the whole extensive travelling for job purposes sounds very exotic...almost bondian :D I hope you will find some time for a trip to France...Personally I prefer Italy...
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

SF, I am full of admiration for your stamina. Personally I can't take high levels of stress - it just makes me ill. And i know from a friend whose job takes him away from home a lot that travelling and hotels are not as exciting as they sound, when it's part of a demanding work schedule. I hope you are able to enjoy your work and get to meet lots of interesting people in interesting places. Don't leave it too long before you reward yourself with that holiday! X
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thanks GG, Purple, and Cocky for having a bit of understanding. Your friend knows, Cocky. You almost have to do this to understand how wearing it is. As for stamina, I don't have a choice so I don't even think about it. It's what the job requires. I LT people at work who travel like I do understand because everyone else says "Oh, you're going to Europe. How fun!" If they only knew. My bright spots are First Class train travel in Europe. Love it, and it's not on my dime so I don't care what it costs, and at least for know, as long as I keep this kind if mileage up, I always get upgraded to First when flying. That's where I have become spoiled. But Mr. Bond flies Private, and I've never done that. The only Bondian things I've done is this past summer I got upgraded to the -I don't know what it's called - The Presidential Suite? - at the Conrad Hilton in Dublin. OMFG. THAT'S how Daniel lives when he travels. I can't begin to describe that suite. A full dining room with attached butler's kitchen, works of art, a full luxurious luving room, sculptures, a SEXY, SEXY, bedroom, huge marble foyer, 5 TVs, on and on. I would put money on the fact that if DC stays in Dublin, he will stay in that suite. I've never experienced anything like it before or since. I took so many photos because it was like I was trespassing. Lol. I don't stay in rooms like that! Upon checking out, I asked if he has stayed there. The woman directed me over to talk to some man in guest services, who told me that he hasn't but that Beyonce, Mick Jagger, Jennifer Lopez, and a lot of other celebrities have. And recently I got the personalized service/Mercedes tarmac drive from one airport concourse to another on a connecting flight from Chicago to London. That was cool. And that's IT. End of the cool stories. All the rest are mundane, dragging my butt and luggage through airports, rental cars, taxis, and keeping incredibly long hours with stress that wakes me up around 4am and I can't go back to sleep because I can't turn my mind off from all the things I have to do. And I don't have time to tend to my personal affairs. So it's all one big trade-off - the money is okay, but I'm paying for it with my life. Be very thankful that you can have a normal life with normal work hours. REALLY!!!

We only get one life and no one says they wished they had worked more on their deathbed.
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

SF, you seem like a very well-balanced person, able to see the occasional positives among the hard slog. Just make sure you take care of yourself, and make the most of those bits of luxury when you can. You've certainly earned them. :D
purple

Post by purple »

I agree with CockH, SF - take good care of yourself and try to enjoy things as much as possible. As for waking up up at 4am because of the stress, I know how THAT feels. :(
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Sf.... I think it is easy to just say that if you do a lot of travelling then you are very lucky. But there must be more to it than that. My whole remit in life has been linked to travel opportunities. I managed to do it when I was younger and living at home but the instant I got my own place, all of that went out the window. I miss travelling like crazy. I want to see NYC and Italy SO BAD. The ironic thing is, IF I had that chance to travel, I would be as homesick as you can imagine!!! So, I guess its swings and roundabouts. It's also nothing like being on holiday when you have to work. So, kudos to you and I hope you can make the most of what is surely a tough job... :)
TripAces

Post by TripAces »

I have discussed these images elsewhere and finally have them up. Enjoy. Or not. :D

Image[/url]
"Trip aces...Aces win."
TripAces

Post by TripAces »

ooops....the others....

"Trip aces...Aces win."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Aces :D Could you post the vid as well?

See - we are nnever satisfied :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Thanks Aces, good memories, it seems like ages now.
I very much prefer Daniel's present look :)

And the vid, please! :)