Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I totally love this pic - there is so much in it. Experienced man, youthful man, grim man but then THAT lower lip and this expression of "God, I am giving it you, whether you want it or not". :twisted: I want :hyper: :roll:

Last edited by Germangirl on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

josie

Post by josie »

Honestly, his look is not sexy, it looks impossible.
I hope he will soon get a decent haircut.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Josie, you have a bad time, because you loved the crew cut. You will be an unhappy girl for some time, I suppose. :(
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Germangirl wrote:Better :wink:
Linda Goldsmith ‏@IOwnACat 22m

Have mercy. Daniel Craig! I'm a happy girl
This pic (and the one GG has posted above) are lovely. :thud: I think he's looking pretty good generally, actually. The pic GG loves makes me think of a 'grown up James Lynchehaun' - the hair, the intensity, the mouth... I dunno. It's all good! :wink: He's wearing those massive sunglasses again which are exactly like mine!! 8)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

@ Josie :comfort:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tampa

Post by tampa »

Germangirl wrote:I totally love this pic - there is so much in it. Experienced man, youthful man, grim man but then THAT lower lip and this expression of "God, I am giving it you, whether you want it or not". :twisted: I want :hyper: :roll:

I love this look too. Wish he had looked like this for SF, though I know the hair would have had to be a little shorter. I just like the clean shaven, longer hair look. I even like the sideburns, they hide the ears a bit. :) I think it also makes him look 10 years younger.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Suzanna Hermans ‏@oblongirl
Having a blast w my mom today! RT @herdmanmusic Hanging out with Daniel Craig after seeing "Betrayal" on Broadway.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Nice one!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yup pretty one. Seems like great weather over there. He wore a short t the day i had to fly home, which i never saw. :evil:
AND he is coming out between shows. Back then he used to stay at the theater after the matinee, so there is no reason, why he MUST come out. Nice.

PAMELA BRAMMER

betrayl - pics and vids

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

During ASR he and Hugh came out between shows (at least they did the Saturday I was there) as I got some good pics of him then. Hugh even left the theatre and came back later.
:D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
PAMELA BRAMMER

betrayl - pics and vids

Post by PAMELA BRAMMER »

During ASR he and Hugh came out between shows (at least they did the Saturday I was there) as I got some good pics of him then. Hugh even left the theatre and came back later.
:D
Never regret anything that makes you smile!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yeah i know. Hugh left and Daniel stayed. Thats why I said, there is no reason to come out for him. :wink:

Why don't you check out the situation, when you don't see the show`Then you can do stagedoor without stress and know how to do it after the show. Just don't get caught within the fences, when you come out

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

There's a nice Instagram picture here:

http://instagram.com/p/fCBIcxnyL9/
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He has new glasses. Like them. Nice text going with it, too :D
Yes, Daniel Craig in front of ME! Gorgeous!

Thanks Cass.