Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:But GG, the script he carried out of BBs was coveted by a book and wasn't it rolled over? The Betrayal script stayed in a briefcase. It would seem careless for him to walk about with his next project open for a papz to photograph. That was the same day as the visit to a school. And it may not be a script at all. The copy's layout on the page isn't convincing.
But he wore different clothes at the school and he would have taken that with him and ot have to pick it up, I assume. We can never know for sure, of course. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

honeyjes wrote:I think as you grow older priorities change, and what you want out of life changes too. The mere fact that you wake up and are alive to see today is success in my book.

We can often lose sight of what is important if we stay on the treadmill of chasing trophies, accolades, adoration, and affirmation from others and not taking time to breathe, savour, appreciate and enjoy what we already have.

Looking over your shoulder and worrying about what he/she has or is doing gives you a stiff neck and additional insecurities. We can’t control what others do, so live your life and let others live theirs. I think Mr Craig is living in the moment and enjoying what he has, and whatever he chooses to do next will please and disappoint some the same as what we do won’t be agreeable to all.
I agree with this. I would also add my opinion that the acting is more important to him than stardom. He loves the job he does insofar as it challenges and stretches him, and allows him to explore facets of characters in portraying their journey and development. Yes, he was worked very hard to be where he is. His name sells copy, sells tickets, whatever. But the power it really gives him should be to pick and choose the projects that really motivate and interest him - not to just continue on a treadmill for the sake of being a "leading man" while he's still handsome. If that was all it's about, it would surely leave him questioning the value of what he's achieved. But being able to make his own choices, to invest in projects that excite him, to work with people at the top of their game, while enjoying his marriage and family life... That would make all the hard work worthwhile.
Let's not forget that Daniel has experienced the breakdown of a marriage before, with all the guilt that brings when there's a child involved. I would suggest he doesn't want to risk that happening again. And audiences might have short memories, but they can also get fed up of seeing the same old faces. He will still bring in the crowds even if he only does one film a year! I hope he does more, but I don't want him to sacrifice his personal fulfilment to do it.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

CockHargreaves wrote:
honeyjes wrote:I think as you grow older priorities change, and what you want out of life changes too. The mere fact that you wake up and are alive to see today is success in my book.

We can often lose sight of what is important if we stay on the treadmill of chasing trophies, accolades, adoration, and affirmation from others and not taking time to breathe, savour, appreciate and enjoy what we already have.

Looking over your shoulder and worrying about what he/she has or is doing gives you a stiff neck and additional insecurities. We can’t control what others do, so live your life and let others live theirs. I think Mr Craig is living in the moment and enjoying what he has, and whatever he chooses to do next will please and disappoint some the same as what we do won’t be agreeable to all.
I agree with this. I would also add my opinion that the acting is more important to him than stardom. He loves the job he does insofar as it challenges and stretches him, and allows him to explore facets of characters in portraying their journey and development. Yes, he was worked very hard to be where he is. His name sells copy, sells tickets, whatever. But the power it really gives him should be to pick and choose the projects that really motivate and interest him - not to just continue on a treadmill for the sake of being a "leading man" while he's still handsome. If that was all it's about, it would surely leave him questioning the value of what he's achieved. But being able to make his own choices, to invest in projects that excite him, to work with people at the top of their game, while enjoying his marriage and family life... That would make all the hard work worthwhile.
Let's not forget that Daniel has experienced the breakdown of a marriage before, with all the guilt that brings when there's a child involved. I would suggest he doesn't want to risk that happening again. And audiences might have short memories, but they can also get fed up of seeing the same old faces. He will still bring in the crowds even if he only does one film a year! I hope he does more, but I don't want him to sacrifice his personal fulfilment to do it.
I agree with both you and honeyjes. Although it must be quite demanding appearing in a Broadway play, Daniel looks relaxed and is obviously enjoying the experience. He seems to have found a good work-life balance this year.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

we made it to the stage door today...

Only some crappy pics though :lol:

As Grip said, it"s like Whale watching, blink and it"s over

and a short vid

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

How fun! At least you didn't get the Scrooge Security detail like we did. I love Grip's analogy, and she's right. He flies through. Thanks for the pics and vid! I thought I was filming from afar, but I didn't push the right button. Aargh.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Firstsupergirl's pics

I had to upload the video to sendspace, because photobucket doesn't support the format. But it can be watched using the VLC player.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mnyesz

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hey, those are good!!! Especially the middle one. It looks cold. Lucky Rachel doesn't have to go out there and sign. I kinda like how the boys take care of that for her. And heck, who knows, there could be some crazy loon who is too jealous of her that they fear for her safety. Who knows. I haven't watched the video yet but will. So when are you seeing the play?? Tomorrow night?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Thanks for the pics D and FSG. Enjoy the play tonight. :D
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

A short clip of the cast on stage

http://statigr.am/p/593785006881204544_831753
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Thanks for the video clip SG. I love the floppy hair when he takes a bow at the curtain call.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

thanks for the pics hope you enjoyed the show!!!!
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Belongs to those two pics Sylvia posted

Tell him I say 'heyyy'

oMFG!!!!! He's just so fine.@HeatherHAL

and, happy to say, he was very gracious to people

most definitely!
Last edited by Germangirl on Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..