Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks D_C. Gorgeous pic.

Interesting to note, that her nails are not done. I like that.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Thank you D_C. It's a beautiful photo that reveals every detail of their eyes, skin and hair, and Rachel's wedding ring. It must be quite daunting to see a high resolution photo of yourself, knowing it will be subject to close scrutiny!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thankfully they are both rratther flawless in this. I love the hands shot.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

a little video just showing some of the rehearsel pics as a slidshow

http://www.crainsnewyork.com/article/20 ... /309089988

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

OMG! My favorite photo! Thanks so much for posting!!!! Really, incredible gorgeousness. Certainly they've had 'couple' photos taken, and this (without Rafe) looks like it could belong in their living room. They are perfection in the looks department, that's for sure!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Wow - easy to see from the larget shot of Rachel's face how blessed she is - minimal make-up, no sign of PhotoShop and she looks stunning. DC not too shabby either! :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Not too shaBby, eh? :wink:

Plase stick with your avi, because that will have to do for some time - until he shaves again. :twisted:

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

My, what wouldn't I give to look like her? Her gorgeousness can be measured by the fact that my eyes were drawn to her face even more than to his. Not that I'm attracted to her, just that her beauty is mesmerising and so wonderfully natural. Haven't actually scrolled to the right to look at Rafe, sorry :oops:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Iwish they would of done photo's like that for Drean House. It owuld of been a sweeter memory.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

HLAJ wrote:My, what wouldn't I give to look like her? Her gorgeousness can be measured by the fact that my eyes were drawn to her face even more than to his. Not that I'm attracted to her, just that her beauty is mesmerising and so wonderfully natural. Haven't actually scrolled to the right to look at Rafe, sorry :oops:
Word for word taken out of my mind. To look like her for just one day. OMG. That would be to have a shot at someone like DC. I still see her before I see him in this pic. She is beyond beautiful. Beyond stunning. I would LOVE to see a photo of her mother.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

and I really don't want to see THAT beard :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

this belongs here

Thanks to A!

unfortunately no good quality :(