Betrayal - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Arrived in NYC a couple hours ago. A MAJOR snow storm is supposed to hit tonight. Could be pretty, but... I'm not one for standing out in blizzardy conditions. But time is really ticking fast. It's been such a treat to KNOW where he is and give or take 30 mins, know when his lovely self will make an appearance. I'll probably regret sitting tonight's out. The afternoon is the best, for sure, but I don't have anybody those left. Aargh.

Can he possibly add more layers?? Lol!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THE PHOTOS. I hope to add to them with this final trip.
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

CHASE ALLEN ‏@CHASE1ALLEN
More: Daniel Craig was very gracious after the show & came out and gave some autographs. pic.twitter.com/cedGDAcqt0
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Some like it hot :lol:
Hopefully the blizzard is not too bad. For sf, too. Maybe a pic from tbe eve will show up, even though he cant possibly wear any more clothes.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Some like it hot :lol:
Hopefully the blizzard is not too bad. For sf, too. Maybe a pic from tbe eve will show up, even though he cant possibly wear any more clothes.
Oh, he had 2 shows today, right? I wouldn't have been able to be at the door for the afternoon one, and tonight??? OMG, no way from where I'm staying. There's no definition between the curb and street - solid snow. Taxi wheels are spinning, etc. Very pretty though!!

He looks really good, but I sure like it when he doesn't wear a hat. It's going to be the coldest this week today, Friday.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So all were very lucky that the cold only kicks in now. So sat just one show?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:So all were very lucky that the cold only kicks in now. So sat just one show?

LOL - GG, you scared me...the last show is on Sunday, not Saturday. I'm not seeing the show Friday or Saturday. And the cold-cold is just supposed to be Friday. I hope!!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Yes, but you said, you had no matinee left to stagedoor. Normally there is one on sat..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Yes, but you said, you had no matinee left to stagedoor. Normally there is one on sat..
there are matinees on Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They seem to have good fun :D

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I hope he doesn't wear one of those face masks in addition to the hat today! It's COLD! The wind chill is -5F. Brrrrrr.. I have the news on. The mayor is calling this a crisis. Wow. I need to get outside!! I hope to be outside the theater tomorrow afternoon. I wonder what will happen after the final show? Will they stay in longer to celebrate or will they bolt out of there to celebrate elsewhere? It could be a long, cold wait outside.
Last edited by sf2la on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

My heroine!!

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Wrap up warm girl!!!