Daniel in Sydney for the Lions game

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

I was away on the weekend so missed the match, sadly. But I was so excited when i got back to find out that not only did the Lions win the series with a mainly Welsh team, but Daniel was there. What a fantastic thing to be a part of. One of the players was interviewed on the radio this morning, and I had the impression that meeting "James Bond" was a huge deal for them. :D
He looks so little next to some of those guys! I'm not sure if I like the hair - though I like it a lot more than the Skyfall buzz cut.
I bet he wasn't too impressed by being asked for a pic in the urinals :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I find it just amazing how fast it had grown from those last pics. But I suppose, he will get a haircut soon, because it seems to me, he just let it grow without cutting it or giving it a form.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Quote from rugby player Sam Warburton

The changing room afterwards was the best I have experienced. Daniel Craig came into the changing room afterwards and to be fair, he did not want to make it about himself. He was quite quiet but obviously all the boys wanted their photograph taken with him, they were like kids in a sweet shop.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I think, the sweet shop goes for both sides. He seems to immensely enjoy meeting his heros and for once seems to play out his celeb status to get into that room, which - from some tweets - is not THAT usual.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The last ine is really, really cute :D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I was just about to post that... :D
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Nice find .
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

Aw, that was lovely. BOD's face lit up when he talked about meeting "James Bond" :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But can't believe,, we cannot find anything else. He must be on film somewhere.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Another cutie one. :D

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

http://m.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/sto ... d=19816330
I don't remember this photo coming out at the time. Amusing the way the article makes DC out to be as deadly as Bond. Personally I think he would have seen the funny side on that occasion :wink: