Artists for Peace & Justice NYC Holiday Benefit

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Front row facing the stage, behind the candelabra, next to Sarandon and lady in black strapless dress?
Sylvia's girl wrote:You've heard of where's Wally, well this is spot Danny..

SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

In some pics, he looks his usual HOT self. In others, even I have to admit that Daniel does not appear as dapper as we would prefer to have him... :wink:... Even so, it's nice to get some up to date pix to see how he is. :) I might be a bit slow, but what was this 'schmooze-fest' in aid of exactly? A charity no doubt but do we know which one? :?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:In some pics, he looks his usual HOT self. In others, even I have to admit that Daniel does not appear as dapper as we would prefer to have him... :wink:... Even so, it's nice to get some up to date pix to see how he is. :) I might be a bit slow, but what was this 'schmooze-fest' in aid of exactly? A charity no doubt but do we know which one? :?
http://www.artistsforpeaceandjustice.org/
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

Ah yes.... Haiti... I know that part of the world is a magnet for good causes. I wonder if Daniel involved himself partly because of QOS.... they might have gone to the capital of Haiti for filming? Or did Panama double for Haiti?

Now that I look at the pics again, I am starting to like his hair more... not so much at the forehead but at the back. It's very wavy and layered.... I like the way it flows around his collar... :wink:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

SmittenDramaKitten wrote:Ah yes.... Haiti... I know that part of the world is a magnet for good causes. I wonder if Daniel involved himself partly because of QOS.... they might have gone to the capital of Haiti for filming? Or did Panama double for Haiti?

Now that I look at the pics again, I am starting to like his hair more... not so much at the forehead but at the back. It's very wavy and layered.... I like the way it flows around his collar... :wink:
You're right, Panama doubled for Haiti. :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Image

I can't tell....,could that be a pocket watch? Are those bracelets on the table next to him?

I think if one thinks he's too pale, it's the lighting. He looks his normal self to me. I still love the hair but I have a huge preference for his right side because that's his bangs/fringe and not the receding hair side. I always thought about where to position myself at the stage door to try to get tat side of him. Yep, when it's shorter he can comb it forward - if it's not too tight. My only complaints are with the suit. Who wears a vest/waistcoat anymore??? And jacket s too tight. Funny that he didn't hang that back up after trying it on.
josie

Post by josie »

Where is Rachel :cry:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

josie wrote:Where is Rachel :cry:
Doing her thing :lol: . Is that Richard Gere way at the end with the white hair and white open shirt?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

sf2la wrote:
Doing her thing :lol: . Is that Richard Gere way at the end with the white hair and white open shirt?
I think that could be whoever you want it to be!
tampa

Post by tampa »

sf2la wrote:
Her thing should have been to be there supporting a charity that is important to him and that he gives a lot of money to. She also didn't show for the Gypsy AIDS event, also very important to NY theater and charity orgs, nor the ICAP event. She's got nannies and household help. And she's not sick as she is doing the play. Not good form.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Daniel and others interviewed on the red carpet.

http://arthurkade.com/celebrities/helpi ... -close.htm
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

A bigger version of what we have already got....and please lets have no more hair debate, after all he's going to wear it like this until the play ends. Just live with it. :roll: :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tampa wrote: Her thing should have been to be there supporting a charity that is important to him and that he gives a lot of money to. She also didn't show for the Gypsy AIDS event, also very important to NY theater and charity orgs, nor the ICAP event. She's got nannies and household help. And she's not sick as she is doing the play. Not good form.
Yeah, she is a terrible woman. Just so selfish and destroying his life and career. Ashes on her. And we can see, how he suffers in every bit we get from him. A deeply unhappy man, who clearly wishes, he had never married her. Tragic.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Sylvia's girl wrote:A bigger version of what we have already got....and please lets have no more hair debate, after all he's going to wear it like this until the play ends. Just live with it. :roll: :wink:
EXACTLY! And thanks for the vid! I think Daniel looks beautiful although not very much in the talking mood :wink: I think he's too modest to speak about his charity work. He prefers to DO sth rather than TALK about it. I really respect him for that.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:A bigger version of what we have already got....and please lets have no more hair debate, after all he's going to wear it like this until the play ends. Just live with it. :roll: :wink:
If anybody as a right to put an end to it, its you.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..