MOMA Party in the Garden

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Thanks Dunda, that's me done for a while......Breaking Bad is calling me. :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Thanks Dunda, that's me done for a while......Breaking Bad is calling me. :wink:
Ahhh another addict :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thank you, thank you all Wonderful pics.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel_Craig wrote:THX for the pics and videos, ladies and marketto! :D ;)
This pic is horrible!! Don´t save this on my HD. :?
Ah. come on, The rest is great, so just forget about one lesser one :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I think it's the same vid doing the rounds.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/posttv/en ... video.html
Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:
Daniel_Craig wrote:THX for the pics and videos, ladies and marketto! :D ;)
This pic is horrible!! Don´t save this on my HD. :?
Ah. come on, The rest is great, so just forget about one lesser one :wink:
Exactly! Why repost a "bad" one when there are so many great ones available :)
Northcoast

Post by Northcoast »

Looking mighty fine! In fact this top picture looks like he's looking right at me staring at him on my monitor. :) I like his hair like this or just a tad longer. Is that two pocket flaps on his jacket? It's a neat detail. But have to say I think this jacket could have been an inch longer in the torso. And the pants aren't particularly well tailored, IMO. There is a lot of puckering at the seems. (waits for a pucker joke :wink: ) Considering it was an event at MOMA, it would have been fun to see him in something a little more out there. A girl can dream.
Sylvia's girl wrote:Image

:D :D
Wag More, Bark Less

purple

Post by purple »

Dunda wrote: Image
I agree with you Northcoast (nice nick :D) when it comes to his suit/coat. But then again I am not a fan of the tight/short cut for men's suits. I particularly dislike the way his coat looks in the picture above. Imho a piece of clothing should look well also when you move, not only when you stand still.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well, regarding the cut, IMO its really Daniel, who is just ripping them apart every time. Like in that last picture, how can it NOT look like it does, unless its open. But then again, I am not a tailor and you could be right about the longer torso part. Also with his hands in the poclkets always, he is not doing the suits a favour either. So I partly blame him :twisted:

purple

Post by purple »

I am not an expert on suits either, but people who seem to have a better idea (the blog Dunda posted on News tidbits, The Suits of James Bond blog) say that this very modern cut (short, skinny/tight) is certainly to blame - a man silhouette when he is dressed like that is not sleek anymore.

If I look at that pictures, the other men are alos quite big (of course they are not as fit as DC), but their coats are a bit longer and seemingly a bit larger and imo it looks better.

As for DC, in CR and QoS (especially QoS as far as I am concerned) his suits did not look so tight/short - he could easily move, sit down etc and he looked incredibly elegant and masculine at the same time.

It is a bit like for a woman: a very tight/revealing dress does not add anything to the her. Quite the contrary I dare say. For example I like very much Kate Middleton: she is beautiful, tall, slender and she dresses impeccably: she is always elegant and feminine but never too revealing. Although you cand see she looks perfect. Sorry for the OT :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You are probably right - we have seen better cuts on him.

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image