007 - SPECTRE

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46402
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:18 am

Thanks, you guys. NICE! :D
Good they take good care of him security wise. It seems like an easy thing to do, but better play it save.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:27 am

A few more...

Image

Image

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:30 am

Image

Image

SmittenDramaKitten
Posts: 9941
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:29 am

Post by SmittenDramaKitten » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:12 am

Thanks for these new pics! 8) I've been thinking that I hope the opening sequence of Spectre is going to be really spectacular. :o I had a 'vision' last night that that opening sequence was filmed in the mountains of Austria. I would love to see a 'Big Reveal' of Daniel at the start of the movie, almost as if it was his first time playing the part. What I 'saw' was a spectacular stunt then a luscious close-up as Daniel rips off a ski mask. :twisted: But what do I know? :dunno: I will know nothing real about the movie until I see it! :wink:

Sylvia's girl
Posts: 11952
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Sylvia's girl » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:37 am


User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21916
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:08 am

Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
Jana66
Posts: 5651
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:06 am
Location: mostly lazy on Anse Lazio

Post by Jana66 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:36 pm

...and "Action!"
I :D :D :D love to see all that new pics!
Thank you to all of you!
Image

User avatar
Angua
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:44 pm
Location: Ãœberwald

Post by Angua » Sun Mar 22, 2015 1:59 pm

Here I am, trying to stay spoiler free on the one hand and being needy for every little piece and picture for that man on the other ... and then I saw these ... OMG! Danny on a leash! Image

And that pinterest-link: It's obviously quite a spoiler but I'm so excited! Image
EDIT: I just saw the pinterest link on the macbook (was on mobile before) and it's not as spoilery as I thought it was. On the first look I thought Dan was wearing the skeleton-suit but it's the guy standing behind him.

Germangirl
Moderator
Posts: 46402
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Germangirl » Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:14 pm

I think, its a decision to be made, what is more important to you. The film, which is about 2 hours 20 or months of production shots, vids, featurettes and then some. Who knows, when or if the next one is coming. Personally I have developped a method to follow but still not spoil myelf on everything. Its possible. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Image

User avatar
Angua
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:44 pm
Location: Ãœberwald

Post by Angua » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:24 pm

Germangirl wrote:I think, its a decision to be made, what is more important to you. The film, which is about 2 hours 20 or months of production shots, vids, featurettes and then some. Who knows, when or if the next one is coming. Personally I have developped a method to follow but still not spoil myelf on everything. Its possible. :D
Yeah, that's exactly it: I don't want to miss out on all the pre-release excitement. Part of all the fun is the whole speculating and hoping and wishing and squeeing, isn't it? ;)

User avatar
Dunda
Administrator
Posts: 21916
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:08 pm
Location: Germany

Post by Dunda » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:12 pm

Image
Image

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Post by tbossmc2000 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:10 am

Jana66 wrote:...and "Action!"
I :D :D :D love to see all that new pics!
Thank you to all of you!
Jana,
Qué emocionante que están celebrando el día de los muertos.
no en el mes correcto, pero es divertido que están poniendo mis vacaciones favorito en la trama de la película

User avatar
Jana66
Posts: 5651
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:06 am
Location: mostly lazy on Anse Lazio

Post by Jana66 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:03 am

@tboss,
what does it mean :) ?
Image

User avatar
tbossmc2000
Posts: 13324
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:11 am
Location: As close to your lips as I can be

Post by tbossmc2000 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:05 pm

tbossmc2000 wrote:
Jana66 wrote:...and "Action!"
I :D :D :D love to see all that new pics!
Thank you to all of you!
Jana,
Qué emocionante que están celebrando el día de los muertos.
no en el mes correcto, pero es divertido que están poniendo mis vacaciones favorito en la trama de la película
I love that they are using Day of the dead as a scene in Spectre. It's one of my favorite holidays in Mexico.

User avatar
Jana66
Posts: 5651
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:06 am
Location: mostly lazy on Anse Lazio

Post by Jana66 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:11 pm

tbossmc2000 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Jana66 wrote:...and "Action!"
I :D :D :D love to see all that new pics!
Thank you to all of you!
Jana,
Qué emocionante que están celebrando el día de los muertos.
no en el mes correcto, pero es divertido que están poniendo mis vacaciones favorito en la trama de la película
I love that they are using Day of the dead as a scene in Spectre. It's one of my favorite holidays in Mexico.
@tboss,
thank you!
Image

Post Reply