007 - SPECTRE

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Angua

Post by Angua »

Germangirl wrote::lol: but we ARE worthy. We proved that over many years now. :twisted:
Well, maybe not worthy of his pfa ( perfectly fornes arse) :roll:
So true! :)
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Angua wrote:
Germangirl wrote::lol: but we ARE worthy. We proved that over many years now. :twisted:
Well, maybe not worthy of his pfa ( perfectly fornes arse) :roll:
So true! :)
AGREED!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE him in those particular sunglasses. THAT shape is the shape that fits his face, not those awful, dark-rimmed glasses that he's worn of late out and about.

I'm just hoping for lots more skin. It's hot in Mexico. He needs to strip down to his undies whilst running around. It would spare his energy! :lol:

I noticed the UK and US bodyguards, too. It seems like it's been a LONG time since we've seen them together.

He is one man who LOVES his wife and being married, IMO. He's wearing his wedding ring in the photos on the balcony with Sam - the shots where he's wearing the baseball cap. I find that kind of commitment extremely sexy (since we can't have him, anyway.) It would be a lot easier of him to just leave the thing at home while filming, but then he's a very special man :sigh: . And it's not like they just got married or anything.

I've given up not looking at spoiler pics. I'm of the opinion, 'Why should I care?' I get more pleasure seeing regular photos of Daniel than waiting until November to see more of him!

Thanks for the photos and vids :blowkiss: :sigh:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I am glad, you decided to look. IMO we have to digest the goodies, while they come. Its not, that we are being spoiled lately and you never know, if this scale of film ever comes again.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

little video

http://www.eluniversal.com.mx/espectacu ... 37160.html

5 seconds of Daniel in the end :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

That's not Daniel.

bubita

Post by bubita »

I can´t say :-k :dunno:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I have seen a still, but even if not. This guy moves differently.

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:I have seen a still, but even if not. This guy moves differently.
Maybe it´s Ben.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

No, for whatever reason, Ben is not in this. :(

But I like, that they spare Daniel and his knee all the running. No reason to exhaust him for stuff like that. Let others do it.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -City.html

A bit far away, but nice shirt pics. :D

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

They have build a special roof just for the filming.

Image[/

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The shopper doing their airial work

https://instagram.com/p/0sV9wWutAZ/

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks to A!

http://www.gettyimages.com/galleries/ev ... =467665468

Daniel running, his doubke runnning, and Daniel turning away from "himself" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com